Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author
Interesting Note 2

 

The weak North Division could have 3 teams make the playoffs:p:lol:

So can the West :p;)
  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting Note 2

 

The weak North Division could have 3 teams make the playoffs:p:lol:

 

Yeah...you should let me win, lol.

Based on the match ups left, I have about a .01% chance of staying in the league.

OK it looks like it will end up in a time some way or the other for who stays in the league. How is that going to be determined?

  • Author
OK it looks like it will end up in a time some way or the other for who stays in the league. How is that going to be determined?
first two tie-breakers will be head to head record and then points
Interesting Note

 

The entire Clay Division could make the Playoffs. With one game left, all four teams are in the top eight of the American Conference.

 

Looks like being in the Clay division is like playing in the Big 12 south.

The Game of the Week

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (8-5) at Banklick Swamp Gas (7-6)

Playing for the Boone Division Championship

 

 

The Line:

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-0.4) at Banklick Swamp Gas

 

 

The Fighting' Amish won the first meeting in week five 88-56

This matchup hasn't gone well for me the past few times. :irked:

With One Game Remaining Before the Playoffs

 

 

American Conference

 

#1 Seed – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (11-2) – Shelby Division Champion

#2 Seed – Atwood Fighting' Amish (8-5) – Boone Division Champion

#3 Seed – Big Creek Moonshiners ® (8-5) – Clay Division Champion +3

#4 Seed – Mississippi Thrill ® (8-5) – Harrod Division Champion +4

#5 Seed – Maysville Split Ends ® (7-6) +2

#6 Seed – Banklick Swamp Gas (7-6) -1

#7 Seed – Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® +2

#8 Seed – Junction City Jailcats (7-6) -5

 

 

On the Outside Looking In at (7-6)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (7-6) -5

 

 

One Game Out of the Mix at (6-7)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ®

Harlan Mound Street Machines ®

 

 

Everyone else has been eliminated from the playoffs

 

So based on this, I'm assuming that the 8 current playoff teams and the Rabbit Fists are all safe for next year...Correct?

  • Author
So based on this, I'm assuming that the 8 current playoff teams and the Rabbit Fists are all safe for next year...Correct?
All 11 teams litsed are safe. The five teams not listed are the bubble teams.

3 of my 5 wins are against teams that are safe :lol:

 

For the record, it's really hard to join a keeper league and survive when the team you get doesn't have a QB or RB worth keeping. At least whoever gets my team will now be able to keep Brady and Chris Johnson.

3 of my 5 wins are against teams that are safe :lol:

 

For the record, it's really hard to join a keeper league and survive when the team you get doesn't have a QB or RB worth keeping. At least whoever gets my team will now be able to keep Brady and Chris Johnson.

 

The QB I inherited was Vince Young and in retrospect I should have kept Reggie Bush, but oh well, hopefully next year I can get some decent RB's

3 of my 5 wins are against teams that are safe :lol:

 

For the record, it's really hard to join a keeper league and survive when the team you get doesn't have a QB or RB worth keeping. At least whoever gets my team will now be able to keep Brady and Chris Johnson.

 

Losing Brady killed you. I didn't keep anyone off the team I inherited and got Portis in the 1rst.

Losing Brady killed you. I didn't keep anyone off the team I inherited and got Portis in the 1rst.

I didn't even have Brady, I just picked him up in case I made it to next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.