Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

Clinching Spots Yesterday

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine clinched the Northern Division Championship

 

 

Florence Fighters (39 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (102 pts)

 

Killing Me Godot....shouldn't this score be in the OVER category?:lol: What's the highest score for one player in a single week?

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What's the highest score for one player in a single week?
About 40

Four rookies make the playoffs and 2 of them win their division.

Clinching Spots Yesterday

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine clinched the Northern Division Championship

 

 

The Legends had a good run, but it was time for me to take back my seat at the top.:thumb:

Atwood Fighting' Amish (45 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (32 pts)

 

And we're playing for the division championship?? :rolleyes:

So if I don't come back to win, I miss the playoffs, is that correct?

How about the Thrill winning the division? :jump::ylsuper::laugh::banana:

  • Author
So if I don't come back to win, I miss the playoffs, is that correct?

 

The American Conference Playoff Picture

 

Junction City Jailcats (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; if they lose, they need a loss by the Swamp Gas and Rabbit Fists

 

...
News Release

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TOILET BOWL PLAYOFFS

 

 

League Office – There will be a new playoff bracket added to the league playoff system. The four teams from each conference that are scheduled for replacement next year will play in a tournament of their own. This will be called the Toilet Bowl. The winner of the Toilet Bowl will earn the right to stay where they are and not be moved, or moved out.

 

The teams will be seeded one through eight. The pairings will be #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, and #4 vs #5. In the second round the highest seeded team will play the lowest remaining seed, while the second highest seeded team will play the other remaining seed. The winners of these 2 games will advance to the Toilet Bowl game.

I tried looking for it, so I apologize if I missed this: What is the seeding criteria, specifically as to tied records, both in and out of conference? I'm assuming the tiebreakers work in division and in conference as they would for the playoffs, but I wasn't certain how it translates across to the opposite conference?

...

 

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure since the Whodeys didn't submit a lineup if it changed anything.

  • Author
I tried looking for it, so I apologize if I missed this: What is the seeding criteria, specifically as to tied records, both in and out of conference? I'm assuming the tiebreakers work in division and in conference as they would for the playoffs, but I wasn't certain how it translates across to the opposite conference?
It will probally come down to heah to head records and total points.
Atwood Fighting' Amish (45 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (32 pts)

 

And we're playing for the division championship?? :rolleyes:

 

It's an American Conference Division Championship. It's not as goo as a National Conference Division Championship :D.

  • Author
It's an American Conference Division Championship. It's not as goo as a National Conference Division Championship :D.
If you remember, the American Conf. won 37 games to the National Conf's 27 in inter-conference play
It's an American Conference Division Championship. It's not as goo as a National Conference Division Championship :D.

 

If you remember, the American Conf. won 37 games to the National Conf's 27 in inter-conference play

 

:pDont mess with the youthful exuberance of the Rookies and American leaguers HB :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.