Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

That is not what the rules state. Is that not why we have rules? I am having a bad week but you can not penalize me for turning in a line-up and gettting lucky and playing a team that does not turn in a line-up. It is luck, just like people that played Burress today and he played on series. Week 2, I had Schaub and McGahee and both were off due to a schedule change. And of course it was a double header and I got killed both games. That was terrible luck and now you what to change the rules to change my good luck. Can't happen!!!!!!!

 

Geez, chill out. I'm not changing any rules, that's the way we've done it all season.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is not what the rules state. Is that not why we have rules? I am having a bad week but you can not penalize me for turning in a line-up and gettting lucky and playing a team that does not turn in a line-up. It is luck, just like people that played Burress today and he played on series. Week 2, I had Schaub and McGahee and both were off due to a schedule change. And of course it was a double header and I got killed both games. That was terrible luck and now you what to change the rules to change my good luck. Can't happen!!!!!!!

 

That has always been the rule.

BTW, there is no trading during the playoffs. :D

 

Obviously. I was just making a point....I'm glad there were no takers for him.

  • Author
Obviously. I was just making a point....I'm glad there were no takers for him.
just messin with you
That is not what the rules state. Is that not why we have rules? I am having a bad week but you can not penalize me for turning in a line-up and gettting lucky and playing a team that does not turn in a line-up. It is luck, just like people that played Burress today and he played on series. Week 2, I had Schaub and McGahee and both were off due to a schedule change. And of course it was a double header and I got killed both games. That was terrible luck and now you what to change the rules to change my good luck. Can't happen!!!!!!!

I feel your pain man. If anyone does, it's me. I lost to the league average one week, and it's a pretty bad feeling. But it has been the rule all year long. It just so happens that not many have lost because of it.

  • Author
I feel your pain man. If anyone does, it's me. I lost to the league average one week, and it's a pretty bad feeling. But it has been the rule all year long. It just so happens that not many have lost because of it.
:thumb:
I feel your pain man. If anyone does, it's me. I lost to the league average one week, and it's a pretty bad feeling. But it has been the rule all year long. It just so happens that not many have lost because of it.

If that the way it is, then it should have been commuciated at the beginning of the league. As a Rookie, I obtained a copy of the rules that the commissioner told me to read. It clearly states a team not submitting a lineup gets a zero. It does not state who wins the head to head. Maybe something this imporant it shold stae that.

The way I see it, all rookies should be grateful that they're in the league. Rules are rules...if the commissioner says it's a rule, it's a rule. He's the boss man...

 

Heck, this is a free league paid for by BGP. I consider myself lucky that I'm available to participate in this league.

Heck, this is a free league paid for by BGP. I consider myself lucky that I'm available to participate in this league.

 

Me too...I sure hope that I never have to be removed because my team didn't do well enough. I couldn't imagine playing fantasy football in any different league. I have been spoiled the past four years or so.

The National Conference Playoff Picture

 

Florence Fighters (7-6) – in the playoffs with a win; if they lose, they need losses by two, SubVets, Fair Weather Fans, Hooligans, and Cards to put them in; a loss and wins (by three) the SubVets, Fair Weather Fans, Hooligans or Cards could put them out of the playoff

 

I have been looking at things and I might still be alive in the playoffs. I lost this week for sure, but still have a chance from what I am reading...Someone correct me if I am wrong.

 

Currently...

 

Fair Weather Fans are down 13 points with Grant left...if he doesn't get that it is good for me.

 

The Subvets are down 40 pts with Aaron Rogers left...if he doesn't get that it is good for me.

 

If neither of these players earn their amount of points, do I move on?

 

Also, there is a small chance in a third of the four games. The Hooligans are up 15, but there are still players on both teams.

Chad Pennington is on the Block for a quality RB. If you are interested let me know.

  • Author
Chad Pennington is on the Block for a quality RB. If you are interested let me know.

 

BTW, there is no trading during the playoffs. :D
see above
  • Author
I have been looking at things and I might still be alive in the playoffs. I lost this week for sure, but still have a chance from what I am reading...Someone correct me if I am wrong.

 

Currently...

 

Fair Weather Fans are down 13 points with Grant left...if he doesn't get that it is good for me.

 

The Subvets are down 40 pts with Aaron Rogers left...if he doesn't get that it is good for me.

 

If neither of these players earn their amount of points, do I move on?

 

Also, there is a small chance in a third of the four games. The Hooligans are up 15, but there are still players on both teams.

yea, it's not looking good for me

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.