Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions

CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins! 223 members have voted

  1. 1. CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins!

    • CovCath
      36%
      82
    • Johnson Central
      63%
      141

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So let's see. If JC beat the "Knights" and HHS beats the "Wildcats," would the game be played in "Johnsonville" or "Ft. Mitchell?"

 

 

 

 

:rolleyes::cool:

 

cool:D:D

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought that everything was being worked out . You have to throw the camo comment out there.

 

I'm going over to Sweeps to borrow my camo for the HHS/ASHLAND game.:D

How many of these kids have that experience? I don't think you can aount on that, you can only trust in experience, not tradition. If tradition got you anywhere, Notre Dame, Miami and Michigan would be vying for BCS games...

 

I believe the seniors of this year were freshmen when CCH won the state title in 06.

I believe the seniors of this year were freshmen when CCH won the state title in 06.

 

 

 

No, the seniors this year would have been sophmores. VanSant actually played on that state championship team. Isler was JV QB his freshman year, and has been the QB for the past two years on varsity. Two people you NEED to do well tomorrow have the experience and tools necessary to do so. And Deters will be fine, despite maybe not getting as much experience last year due to Furnish and Buckley, he has shown he can run in all types of situations. I wouldn't call this team inexperienced [not saying you did, but replying to the quote you quoted I suppose]. And I hope they come out with the spirit and fire they did last week. :thumb:

No, the seniors this year would have been sophmores. VanSant actually played on that state championship team. Isler was JV QB his freshman year, and has been the QB for the past two years on varsity. Two people you NEED to do well tomorrow have the experience and tools necessary to do so. And Deters will be fine, despite maybe not getting as much experience last year due to Furnish and Buckley, he has shown he can run in all types of situations. I wouldn't call this team inexperienced [not saying you did, but replying to the quote you quoted I suppose]. And I hope they come out with the spirit and fire they did last week. :thumb:

 

That's right because it was 06/07 year that CCH won the title which would have made this year's seniors sophs. Thanks for clearing that up.

As a neutral party I have to say this - Cov Cath is SLOW.

 

Yeah, this would be my biggest criticism of them this year. I thought it was just my end-zone angle on the game at Highlands, but I got to see them on TV at Beechwood a few weeks after the HHS game. Definitely not a speed team, but still a team capable of delivering a nasty surprise if they can get a lead.

Here it is, Friday with snow on the ground lol. All the Cov. Cath fans have a safe and enjoyable trip to "Johnsonville" and we anticipate your arrival. May both teams remain injury free.

WHAT TO WATCH: Johnson Central's offense, the top rushing offense in the state, revolves around a pair of 1,000-yard runners - yes, two. Chase Richardson averages 144 yards a game, and Nathan Dillon averages 102 yards a game.

 

WHAT'S NEXT: The winner will advance to play either Ashland Blazer or Highlands in the regional finals.

 

BOTTOM LINE: Johnson Central is undefeated in Class 5A play, but it hasn't played the schedule CovCath has. Despite the disparity in records, this should be a good game.

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081121/SPT030201/811210413/

Here it is, Friday with snow on the ground lol. All the Cov. Cath fans have a safe and enjoyable trip to "Johnsonville" and we anticipate your arrival. May both teams remain injury free.

 

If you get a chance, take 'em to the Nars, or atleast where it "was" before the road was widened. They might wish they'd stayed out of 'Johnsonville' after they cross the area.:thumb:

If you get a chance, take 'em to the Nars, or atleast where it "was" before the road was widened. They might wish they'd stayed out of 'Johnsonville' after they cross the area.:thumb:

 

Im not sure I can cut that many trees and block that many roads.:lol:

I'll be sure to keep this post in mind when the game is over...especially the predicted score. :thumb:

 

 

My prediction will be when CC brings that tough schedule, faster team, more balanced team, the team with more tradition from an area that has better football, the slow one dimensional Eagles will take this one and move on.

 

I would like to invite everyone down, the sun is out now and the snow is melting. There is nothing better than playoff time in Johnsonville!

This should be a great game.

 

Good luck to both teams tonight.

Here it is, Friday with snow on the ground lol. All the Cov. Cath fans have a safe and enjoyable trip to "Johnsonville" and we anticipate your arrival. May both teams remain injury free.

 

:thumb:

I'm going over to Sweeps to borrow my camo for the HHS/ASHLAND game.:D

 

I cant help you out on clothes. I have nothing in 42 long or a 12 short. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boom says thats a direct quote from Smokey and the Bandit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.