Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 48 Henry County 0

Featured Replies

Disappointing ending to a very promising season for the Wildcats.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this game projected to be this lopsided?

Congrats to both teams for getting here

Was this game projected to be this lopsided?

 

No..think HC underestimated Central.

 

 

 

Rockmom and Henry do the cheer with me!!!

 

 

Let's GO CENTRAL!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

No..think HC underestimated Central.

I don't believe so. On word explains it: Speed.

Was this game projected to be this lopsided?

 

Yes.

I don't believe so. On word explains it: Speed.

 

I do. Lots of people underestimate Central on a regular basis. One of a few reasons I jumped on the Central bandwagon last year. :D:D:D

I do. Lots of people underestimate Central on a regular basis. One of a few reasons I jumped on the Central bandwagon last year. :D:D:D

I agree that people do. But from what I know about HC, they knew what they were up against.

 

It will be interesting to Central's playoff run this year. They are a marked team.

I do. Lots of people underestimate Central on a regular basis. One of a few reasons I jumped on the Central bandwagon last year. :D:D:D

 

People underestimated them last year maybe...but not this year.

Was this game projected to be this lopsided?

 

Most of everyone except HC supporters thought it would be a blowout.

 

HC faithful actually went as far as to say it would be an "UPSET" if HC lost the game.........

Most of everyone except HC supporters thought it would be a blowout.

 

HC faithful actually went as far as to say it would be an "UPSET" if HC lost the game.........

Obviously you don't know how to read between the lines of the post. But I am not surprised you would say this. You will use anything to help your propaganda.

I do. Lots of people underestimate Central on a regular basis. One of a few reasons I jumped on the Central bandwagon last year. :D:D:D

 

I follow the teams in and around metro Louisville on a regular basis. (including Henry County) I don't know anyone who underestimates Central...including the HC faithful.

 

I think a couple of the HC fans' posts earlier in the week were heavy "tongue-in-cheek", but some posters seem to have taken those posts to be serious...

 

Henry County was - deservedly - a heavy underdog in this game. But in fairness to the Wildcat fans, who are undoubtedly very disappointed about this season, they had a pretty darn good team. I got to see the Wildcats, and they were definitely an above-average squad. But few teams in KY got decimated like Henry did with extensive injuries to their key personnel...

Obviously you don't know how to read between the lines of the post. But I am not surprised you would say this. You will use anything to help your propaganda.

 

Guess its easier to turn it around then to eat a good helping of crow.

 

And I apologize, didn't now you guys were joking.

I follow the teams in and around metro Louisville on a regular basis. (including Henry County) I don't know anyone who underestimates Central...including the HC faithful.

 

I think a couple of the HC fans' posts earlier in the week were heavy "tongue-in-cheek", but some posters seem to have taken those posts to be serious...

 

Henry County was - deservedly - a heavy underdog in this game. But in fairness to the Wildcat fans, who are undoubtedly very disappointed about this season, they had a pretty darn good team. I got to see the Wildcats, and they were definitely an above-average squad. But few teams in KY got decimated like Henry did with extensive injuries to their key personnel...

 

Injuries are huge part of this game, that is why people should not be so Bostful at the be the beginning on the year about beating rebuilding class A teams. It could come back to bite you.

Injuries are huge part of this game, that is why people should not be so Bostful at the be the beginning on the year about beating rebuilding class A teams. It could come back to bite you.

I definitely agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.