Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least favorite player(s) Not named Christian Laettner

Featured Replies

Joakim Noah

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T-Will

 

Agreed! and add Padgett to this list!

Agreed! and add Padgett to this list!

 

I understand people's issues with Terrence, but Padgett??? That's like hating the Mother Teresa of college basketball.

Can't stand Baby-T.. Tyler Hansbrough, loves to cry about it all!

 

Never liked Rondo either, not really sure why, just never did

I understand people's issues with Terrence, but Padgett??? That's like hating the Mother Teresa of college basketball.

That's what I was thinking. It would be like a UofL fan hating Hayes or Prince.

Ernie Grunfeld

Greg Cook (LSU Center from '79 to '81)

Jim Master

Michael Graham (Forward on '84 Hoya team)

Kelly Tripucka

Kent Benson

Jalen Rose

 

With apologies to Rogers and Hammerstein:

 

These are a few of my least favorite players and now I don't feel so bad!! :D

It does. Thats how I feel about David West, formerly of Xaiver.

 

Here's another vote for David West. He humiliated us my first two years as a student at Dayton. I still have a baby bottle with his name on it for whenever he feels something was unfair.

 

I also have some room on the dislike list for Patrick Sparks and Justin Doellman.

 

To the extent that I don't care for these guys, it's way more about circumstance than anything in their character. The true dislike of individual character I save for certain coaches...

I really thought that JJ would dominate this thread, but he's been gone too long I guess. Hansbrough tops my current list. Don't get me wrong, I respect the kid a ton, but I love to hate him. Make sense?

 

Makes perfect sense. If he was a Cat, I would LOVE this guy. But since he is a Tar Heel, I can't stand him. I respect the way he plays full go all the time. That's my kind of player, just wearing the wrong jersey!

I remember a thread similiar to this a year or so ago and the unamious choice was the guy from Syarcuse...What happend, did everyone forget about him. Was it Davendorf(sp?)

I remember a thread similiar to this a year or so ago and the unamious choice was the guy from Syarcuse...What happend, did everyone forget about him. Was it Davendorf(sp?)

 

Gerry MacNamara?

 

I'll go with Rasheed Wallace (UNC) of all-time and Joakim Noah (Florida) for recent players.

 

The season is too young for me to have somebody for this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.