Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least favorite player(s) Not named Christian Laettner

Featured Replies

Makes perfect sense. If he was a Cat, I would LOVE this guy. But since he is a Tar Heel, I can't stand him. I respect the way he plays full go all the time. That's my kind of player, just wearing the wrong jersey!

 

He is definitly wearing the right jersey... :ylsuper:

 

 

I really don't dislike any players, but if I had to pick one, it would be Paulus.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Padgett haters, PLEASE explain that one to me. Is it that you hated it when your team played him because he was that good?

 

I just never liked him because he is on of those players i get a sense of cockiness from, kind of like Matt Walsh.

Patrick Ewing and the other bald headed guy from G-town who played with him. When UK shot like 2% against them it was just disheartening.

 

Michael Graham. I mentioned him in my post. Ewing had talent. Graham was a thug who was kicked off before the next year started. :thumb:

The Fab Five also topped my dislike list when they were in college. I learned to like Jalen Rose in the NBA, but the rest of them - not so much.

I just never liked him because he is on of those players i get a sense of cockiness from, kind of like Matt Walsh.

That's fine that you feel that way but I have no clue where you got that feeling from because he could not have possibly been less cocky.

The only Duke player I have ever disliked is Greg Paulus. He has always been caught up in the middle of altercations but plays dumb every time. I will never forget his Freshman year when he (I believe it was someone from B.C.) pulled a player down after falling in to the bench from shooting along the sidelines but he played innocent in it all. I felt he escalated the entire incident.

 

Hansbrough is not bad for UNC. He is just way too dramatic for me. He is similar to Paulus in that he is caught up in a lot but always tries to act innocent. I never liked Rasheed Wallace at UNC or his bald spot.

 

Adam Morrison always looked like he needed a shower.

  • Author
Chris Laettner...

 

See title of post. I KNOW that EVERY UK fan hates him. I figured I would just save eveyone the trouble and put him at the top.

See title of post. I KNOW that EVERY UK fan hates him. I figured I would just save eveyone the trouble and put him at the top.

It was a joke I'm sure, hence 'Chris' instead of 'Christian'...

  • Author
It was a joke I'm sure, hence 'Chris' instead of 'Christian'...

 

probably. Just givin stickymitts a hard time!

I remember a thread similiar to this a year or so ago and the unamious choice was the guy from Syarcuse...What happend, did everyone forget about him. Was it Davendorf(sp?)

Devendorf, just seen him hit a three. He's gotta be 30 yrs old

Saul Smith for me, without question.

Sean Sutton - Eddie's boy

Roger Harden - Indiana Mr. Basketball 1982, Parade / McDonalds All-American

Jim Master - Indiana Mr. Basketball 1980, Parade / McDonalds All-American

 

I don't like the guys above because UK could have stayed in-state and gotten better guards in Phil Cox, Barry Goheen, and Scott Draud. Looked better on paper landing Mr. Basketballs / H.S. All-Americans I guess. C.M. Newton, Vandy - stole these three guys and they all had stellar college careers.

Devendorf, just seen him hit a three. He's gotta be 30 yrs old

 

Couldn't agree more.:thumb:

Saul Smith....until last night. Now it's Michael Porter.

That's fine that you feel that way but I have no clue where you got that feeling from because he could not have possibly been less cocky.

 

He just rubs off on me that way, plus he play for the team in Louisville.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.