November 17, 200817 yr Dwayne Schintzius-Florida, he was a real "bum" and an even worse actor, for those who have seen the movie "Eddie". Bobby Hurley, Ernie Grunfeld get my number 2 and 3 rankings after him. Oh, I forgot the John Thompson-Patrick Ewing Georgetown Hoyas of the 1980's! Edited November 17, 200817 yr by STRIKE3 edited Rule #8 content
November 17, 200817 yr My least favorite, and I really don't root against players, was the guy from Australia that played for Seton Hall several years ago, then after the final game packed up and moved back to Australia something like the next day. I want to say his name was Andrew Gaze.
November 17, 200817 yr Never liked Rondo either, not really sure why, just never did I don't think you and I would get along very well then.
November 18, 200817 yr Gerry MacNamara? I'll go with Rasheed Wallace (UNC) of all-time and Joakim Noah (Florida) for recent players. The season is too young for me to have somebody for this year. Thank you for reminding me of his name! MacNamera (past) and DeVendorf (has been at Syracuse since the the 50's LOL) from Syracuse are two players I can't stand! I don't even have anything against Syracuse, I just can't stand these too!
November 18, 200817 yr T- Will Padgett Hansborough Joakim Noah Anthony Roberson Matt Walsh And the guy from Goergia who ploughed Ramel in the back last year. I forget his name.
November 18, 200817 yr Patrick Ewing and the other bald headed guy from G-town who played with him. When UK shot like 2% against them it was just disheartening.
November 18, 200817 yr T- Will Padgett Hansborough Joakim Noah Anthony Roberson Matt Walsh And the guy from Goergia who ploughed Ramel in the back last year. I forget his name. Padgett haters, PLEASE explain that one to me. Is it that you hated it when your team played him because he was that good?
November 18, 200817 yr My least favorite, and I really don't root against players, was the guy from Australia that played for Seton Hall several years ago, then after the final game packed up and moved back to Australia something like the next day. I want to say his name was Andrew Gaze. That reminds me of that loser, Christian Dreijer (sp?) from Florida a couple years ago.
November 18, 200817 yr I've always disliked Padgett because he flat out sucked.... :lol: Either you're joking or you have no clue as to what you're talking about.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.