Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 21 Jaguars 19

Featured Replies

Was it a B52 or a C130, I think it was a 52. Very loud, plane, you almost needed ear plugs.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense played great. IMO it all starts with the fact that they stopped the run. Stopping the run forces them into passing situations. Then came the fact that we were able to get a pretty good rush with our down linemen, so when we actually brought a blitz they were really in trouble. I think that when Garrard finally realized he wasn't going to have time in the pocket is when they did their most damage on that last drive when he was hitting his check downs.

 

On the fight, the problem was that Whitworth lost his helmet during the play and Henderson started gouging his eyes. He kept them shut tight until he could separate and thats when he threw the punches. I would have done the same thing. Henderson should get suspended and a heavy fine, there is no place for that kind of stuff in the NFL. It really aggravated me when he left waving and blowing kisses to the stands. How much of an arrogant idiot can you be?

I was at the game as well. The plane flying above was really neat and extremly loud. As for the game I am embarrassed to be a Jacksonville fan right now. When the Bengals fumbled on the kick return I got excited because I was thinking here we go again, and I was hoping that my Jags would pull it out and they didnt. If they lose to Detroit next that'll be two weeks in a row that they give a winless team their first win.

 

I guaranteed this victory, you should've listened.:dancingpa

Was it a B52 or a C130, I think it was a 52. Very loud, plane, you almost needed ear plugs.

 

 

I saw a snippet of it, it was neither. A B-52 is more slender and a C-130 doesn't have jet engines.

 

'Ru already said it was a C-5 Galaxy and I think I will trust him.

I am going out tomorrow and getting the Gus Johnson alarm clock. I will have no problem waking up to that.

 

WHAT A GAME!!!!

Great day! They didn't show much of the fight on TV. Did you get a good look at it?

 

I was on the Bengals sideline when the fight broke out. Apparently from speaking with one of the NFL officials after the game, Henderson cheap shotted Whitworth and somehow got his helmet off then when Whitworth got up and got in Henderson's face they started going at it. Henderson had his hands in Whitworth's face and that's when Whitworth started throwing haymakers.

 

I was by the Bengals tunnel talking to an officer when he was walking off the field and I can tell you he wasn't very happy at all. He is a VERY BIG man to be picking a fight with.

I don't see how the officials handled the penalties after the fight could be correct. The play resulted in a first down, there was a defensive penalty for illegl hands to the face, and 2 dead ball personal fouls. How come the Bengals didn't get either the completed pass play or the defensive foul prior to the ofsetting PF's? It doesn't seem right at all.

I don't see how the officials handled the penalties after the fight could be correct. The play resulted in a first down, there was a defensive penalty for illegl hands to the face, and 2 dead ball personal fouls. How come the Bengals didn't get either the completed pass play or the defensive foul prior to the ofsetting PF's? It doesn't seem right at all.

 

I asked the same thing. The personal fouls should have been off setting as each player got ejected but the pass play or illegal hands to the face penalty should have been applied to the Bengals drive.

I cant believe you all even bother wasting space on this board with anything about the Bungels, they are, and have almost always been one of the leagues worst

Tis a shame you cant fire the ownership, that seems to me to be what the Bengals need

I cant believe you all even bother wasting space on this board with anything about the Bungels, they are, and have almost always been one of the leagues worst

 

You posted here didn't you. Don't read it and don't post in a thread you think is a waste of time. :rolleyes:

I asked the same thing. The personal fouls should have been off setting as each player got ejected but the pass play or illegal hands to the face penalty should have been applied to the Bengals drive.

 

I thought it was odd as well.

I cant believe you all even bother wasting space on this board with anything about the Bungels, they are, and have almost always been one of the leagues worst

 

Actually they haven't always been the worst. I was a personal witness to them being 10-0 at home and playing in a Super Bowl. May have been before your time, but it did happen.

I just talked to someone who was there, and we didn't see hardly any of what went on. Evidently they were on the ground at one point. Now if you told me that was going to happen every Sunday with a C-5 flyby, I might even buy a ticket:thumb:

 

I was driving and I heard a big noise, looked out the window of my car and it went right above me, very, very low. Pretty cool

I cant believe you all even bother wasting space on this board with anything about the Bungels, they are, and have almost always been one of the leagues worst

 

Talking about one of 2 pro teams in the area during the NFL season. Your right. We should never talk about them again :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.