Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 21 Jaguars 19

Featured Replies

I'm not getting any of this ^^

 

To be .500 in the NFL is 8-8. The Bengals are currently 1-8. We can't get to .500 and lose because there are no more games left after we get to .500.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job Bengals, you just cost yourselves the #1 pick in the draft! :lol:

FYI if the Bengals were to get to .500 there is no way they can lose their last few games. They have to win every one to get there. :thumb:

 

Oh yeah, they're even worst than I thought. I thought they were 1-7 :lol:

To be .500 in the NFL is 8-8. The Bengals are currently 1-8. We can't get to .500 and lose because there are no more games left after we get to .500.

 

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant Wiremans post. Thanks for explaining the bolded............

Hey its nice to get a W. WHO DEY!

 

Great day! They didn't show much of the fight on TV. Did you get a good look at it?

Great day! They didn't show much of the fight on TV. Did you get a good look at it?

 

I didn't go. :madman: I don't think Withworth is a guy I want to pick a fight with though.

I didn't go. :madman: I don't think Withworth is a guy I want to pick a fight with though.

 

No wonder they won:lol::lol:

^ Yeah no kidding, I'm pretty mad now.

 

Did you watch? They actually looked like a football team today. I know J-ville contibuted to that perception, but hey better them than us.

I went, Henderson had Whitworth either around the neck or was gouging his eyes....The refs threw a couple flags, he didn't let go, so Whitworth started pounding his head with his fist....Great job Whit!!!! If Godell has any kind of consistency Henderson will be gone at least 4 games.

Did you watch? They actually looked like a football team today. I know J-ville contibuted to that perception, but hey better them than us.

 

Of course I watched. Fitz did enough not to get us beat and the D played really well. I am excited about the future of the D, they have a lot of young guys.

I went, Henderson had Whitworth either around the neck or was gouging his eyes....The refs threw a couple flags, he didn't let go, so Whitworth started pounding his head with his fist....Great job Whit!!!! If Godell has any kind of consistency Henderson will be gone at least 4 games.

 

On TV it looked like he had his big bear paw just wrap around his mouth and squeezing pretty hard. Withworth was not a happy camper.

On TV it looked like he had his big bear paw just wrap around his mouth and squeezing pretty hard. Withworth was not a happy camper.

 

I just talked to someone who was there, and we didn't see hardly any of what went on. Evidently they were on the ground at one point. Now if you told me that was going to happen every Sunday with a C-5 flyby, I might even buy a ticket:thumb:

Did you watch? They actually looked like a football team today. I know J-ville contibuted to that perception, but hey better them than us.

 

When we focus on getting the ball to our best wide receiver, Ocho Cinco, it opens up the rest of the offense. This O is fine when we focus on getting the ball to, who I believe, is absolutely one of the top 5 WR's in the league. Consistently looking for 85 shifts the D so much that it can make up for our normally abysmal O-line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.