November 2, 200817 yr Matt Jones was a break away from running that lateral straight up the middle for the game winning TD.
November 2, 200817 yr Matt Jones was a break away from running that lateral straight up the middle for the game winning TD. I believe the flag was already thrown for an illegal forward pass. The season is already a wash for the Bengals, but it's good to see them get a win. Hopefully we'll get a few more.
November 2, 200817 yr I was at the game and must say the atmosphere was typical for a Bengals game. People were all excited and saying how they have believed in the Bengals all year and always win. But when something bad would happen (i.e. Fitzpatrick's interception) they turned right around and were like "Oh well you can never trust them. They are the Bengals and find a way to mess it up every time." I'm tired of Bengals fans that say they are a fan just so they can go drink at a pro football game. In other news I thought the fight was a huge turning point in the game. The Bengals had a first down and the drive would have continued but since the penalties offset it was 3rd down and we failed to convert. I understand the penalties offsetting since they nullify each other out but why can't the result of the play stand??? If it did in this case then there is less time on the clock, we maybe score, and the Jags don't come back to make it 21-19. Good win nonetheless.
November 2, 200817 yr It was a fun game with a nice crowd. There were almost no Jag fans. Also, I really liked the C5 flying overhead. Bring on the Eagles!
November 2, 200817 yr It was a fun game with a nice crowd. There were almost no Jag fans. Also, I really liked the C5 flying overhead. Bring on the Eagles! That was awesome. Such a massive aircraft.
November 2, 200817 yr Its about time for the Bengals to get back to .500, only to lose the last few games and miss the playoffs :lol:
November 2, 200817 yr Its about time for the Bengals to get back to .500, only to lose the last few games and miss the playoffs :lol: FYI if the Bengals were to get to .500 there is no way they can lose their last few games. They have to win every one to get there. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.