Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 21 Jaguars 19

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I just wanted the Bengals to win 1 game.

 

I didn't want them to go 0-16.

 

But now they can lose the rest and go 1-15 and get the number 1 pick.

They do the C-5 every Sunday. It's awesome.

 

Oh I thought they had fighter jets a couple of weeks ago.

They do the C-5 every Sunday. It's awesome.

 

I saw it up close and personal. I can't believe I still have windows:thumb:

Oh I thought they had fighter jets a couple of weeks ago.

 

Humm maybe it was. I know they have a fly over every game, not sure what kind of planes they are.

Humm maybe it was. I know they have a fly over every game, not sure what kind of planes they are.

 

They fly right over our house. The C-5 was really loud and very low.

They have done fighter jets twice and the C5 today, the other games had nothing.

They have done fighter jets twice and the C5 today, the other games had nothing.

 

Well I stand corrected. :thumb: I should have said every game I have been to this year.

I thought the fight was a hoot, if for no other reason than the CBS crew comparing it to Bam Bam Bigelow v. Bobo Brazil.

^:lol: Henderson, while a big man himself, has to be one of the biggest morons in the NFL...Why would ever want to pick a fight with Whitworth? The man is a mac truck.

Nice win, Del Rio has to be on the hotseat after this loss. The Jags have had a horrible time with OL injuries, but they have no offensive identity. I loved Whitworth throwing punches, it showed me that the players are really not just going through the motions, He deserved that standing "O". Other than the fumble by Holt, they played well in all three aspects of the game. Pat Sims showed some promise, a big guy that can get to the QB.

I forgot to mention in my first post as many of you have done so since but I loved Whitworth showing emotion. However, at the same time who knows whether the emotion came from passion or the fact his eyes were getting gouged. :eek: Whatever the reason I was happy to see him defend himself and to see the rest of the o-line come to protect one of their own.

How bad would it stink to be on that plane back to Jacks. They have gone from one of the Super Bowl contenders to a not so good team right now. The problems on the oline to start the season has killed them this year.

I thought the fight was a hoot, if for no other reason than the CBS crew comparing it to Bam Bam Bigelow v. Bobo Brazil.

BTW that was Gus Johnson, right? He can make a game exciting, but he does not know football as well as he does college basketball

I was at the game as well. The plane flying above was really neat and extremly loud. As for the game I am embarrassed to be a Jacksonville fan right now. When the Bengals fumbled on the kick return I got excited because I was thinking here we go again, and I was hoping that my Jags would pull it out and they didnt. If they lose to Detroit next that'll be two weeks in a row that they give a winless team their first win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.