Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier vs Covington Catholic

Who will win? 181 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • St. Xavier
      93%
      169
    • Covington Catholic
      6%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think X wins big and Glaser will put one more point on the board than HHS to make a point who is best in KY. IMO

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think X wins big and Glaser will put one more point on the board than HHS to make a point who is best in KY. IMO

 

I've never felt the St. X coach operates that way.

 

Get in, get the victory, and move on. This game may get out of hand, but not because of a desire of the X-men to prove a point.

Is there anyway we can see who the 7 bgp'rs are that voted for CovCath. :scared:

Is there anyway we can see who the 7 bgp'rs are that voted for CovCath. :scared:

 

I was one, but I just wanted to see if I'd be the only one. Looks like seven others thought the same way.:D

I've never felt the St. X coach operates that way.

 

Get in, get the victory, and move on. This game may get out of hand, but not because of a desire of the X-men to prove a point.

 

St. X doesn't operate like that in general. In my 4 years there we were never in the business of running the score up on people. It does no good to run the score up on teams and make them feel more degraded then they may already feel. Give a lot of teams credit, they line up against teams like X, Trinity, and HHS week in and week out knowing they don't have a chance to win. But yet they fight for 4 quarters never giving up, there is no reason to disrespect them and drive them into the ground. That is not classy in the slightest. I have no respect for people that run the score up and attempt to disrespect kids that are giving their whole heart and soul to their team.

 

On that note, Go Tigers, keep up the good work:thumb:

St. X doesn't operate like that in general. In my 4 years there we were never in the business of running the score up on people. It does no good to run the score up on teams and make them feel more degraded then they may already feel. Give a lot of teams credit, they line up against teams like X, Trinity, and HHS week in and week out knowing they don't have a chance to win. But yet they fight for 4 quarters never giving up, there is no reason to disrespect them and drive them into the ground. That is not classy in the slightest. I have no respect for people that run the score up and attempt to disrespect kids that are giving their whole heart and soul to their team.

On that note, Go Tigers, keep up the good work:thumb:

 

I agree wholeheartedly. When I see teams who do run it up -- I cannot wait for someone (bigger-better- & stronger) do it to them. Serves them right. Not classy at all.

I think X wins big and Glaser will put one more point on the board than HHS to make a point who is best in KY. IMO

 

That is the last thing on Coach Glaser's mind! Not in his or the Tiger mindset at all. I don't think there is a doubt as to who is the number one team in KY this year.

I think X wins big and Glaser will put one more point on the board than HHS to make a point who is best in KY. IMO

 

Personally, I think that point has already been made.

Is there anyway we can see who the 7 bgp'rs are that voted for CovCath. :scared:

 

As Shaggy says in his song, wasn't me!! :D :jump:

X by alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the game: X will destroy, devastate and then salt the earth.

 

It's great to see that you have studied your Old Testament and have finally seen the true light my friend. :lol: :thumb: :lol:

It's great to see that you have studied your Old Testament and have finally seen the true light my friend. :lol: :thumb: :lol:

What happened to that post?

It's great to see that you have studied your Old Testament and have finally seen the true light my friend. :lol: :thumb: :lol:

 

 

Actually I am referencing the Third Punic War when, after Rome defeated Carthage for the third and final time, they plowed salt into the ground to keep things from growing there.

 

At least according to the story. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.