Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier vs Covington Catholic

Who will win? 181 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • St. Xavier
      93%
      169
    • Covington Catholic
      6%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't start Isler, but I put him in the second half to just get some snaps (of course with the first team in), as truly this game mean nothing and there is no sense in him getting hurt in a meaningless game.

 

Some might have forgot that Ice was also the punter and with him being out for a while now, it has also hurt the special teams.

 

The season starts anew on Friday/Saturday Nov 14/15 and everybody including Lou St. X and HHS starts out 0-0 and strange things have and always do seem to happen. You lose one game and your are done no matter what your record was during the regular season. All the non district games played were played to get you ready for this the Playoff Season. Now is the time to turn it up another notch, don't think about what was, but think about what could be!

St. X wins this easy. If Isler is back for this game then play him with your starters for a half, and then sit them. No sense in injuries going into the playoffs where everyone starts 0-0. I think the Colonels will come out with fire during the playoffs and I hope they take this game for what it is. It means nothing basically so don't try to do too much.

Good Luck, Colonels!! Fight to the finish. With A Spirit That Will Not Die. The True Blue Fans will be cheering you on.:ylsuper:

ST.X will win this one without a doubt .:thumb:

I predict a running clock at some point in the 3rd quarter.

 

X 56 CCH7

When and wheres this game at?

 

 

Saturday November 8th @ 1pm CovCath Wooten Stadium, Park Hills, Ky.

Saturday November 8th @ 1pm CovCath Wooten Stadium, Park Hills, Ky.

 

I might have to go watch this, just to see St. X play.

Saturday November 8th @ 1pm CovCath Wooten Stadium, Park Hills, Ky.

 

I wish I did not have to choose between this game and UK-Georgia.

I wish I did not have to choose between this game and UK-Georgia.

 

It really shouldn't be much of a choice here unless you are masochistic. You can either watch Georgia pound the stuffings out of a team you love, or watch a team you love pound the stuffings out of Covington Catholic. Personally I always enjoyed being the poundor instead of the poundee. :fight: :lol: :fight:

St. Xavier 35-7.

Personally I always enjoyed being the poundor instead of the poundee. :fight: :lol: :fight:
Precisely why I love the T/X playoff games. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.