Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central wearing pink this week

Featured Replies

Saw this on WYMT. They are wearing pink jerseys for breast cancer awareness. They are painting the red on the field pink. They hope to raise over $5,000 for breast cancer awareness.

 

I think this is a wonderful idea and the coach, players and administration should be commended for their actions!

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never heard of such taking place on the football field. Very bold move. I think it is a great way to get the message across. I hope they exceed their goal of $5,000. :thumb: Oh yeah, GO DRAGONS! :ylsuper:

I admire those young men for wearing pink tonight for breast cancer awareness. I hope they (PCC) reach their goal on money proceeds tonight. I am sure it will be a great game against the visiting Harlan Green Dragons.

 

GO BIG GREEN!

Great move! I really think we should recognize people doing good more often.

GO PC!! Real men wear PINK! Great cause...great idea...kudos to all involved!

  • Author
Great move! I really think we should recognize people doing good more often.

 

I agree. I have never been a PCC fan, but I will cheer for them tonight because of this. I thought that everyone involved deserved an 'Atta boy' for their efforts!!! :thumb:

GO PC!! Real men wear PINK! Great cause...great idea...kudos to all involved!

 

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe a trend we will continue to see in High School athletics.

  • Author
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe a trend we will continue to see in High School athletics.

 

I think the coach at PCC is wanting to see this trend spread throughout KY and the southeast to help fund breast cancer awareness. What a wonderful thing to do!!!

What an incredible gesture.

This is a great cause and idea!! I'd love to see pictures from the game from anyone who plans on attending.

Any plans on auctioning off the jersies?

There will be a silent auction at the game tonight. The school also recognized several faculty/staff that had breast cancer. All week long there has been an emphasis placed at school on the importance of the disease and how it touches many,many people. It's been a learning experience for everyone involved.

Hats off to Caoch Browne and the PCC football team for bringing awareness to the community. Also tonight for every fan that comes to the game $1 will be donated.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.