Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Place

Featured Replies

Where is your favorite place on the planet?

Somewhere you have been.

The place you like to go in your mind and just enjoy the memory.

 

Mine is "Aloha General Store" Haleiwa, Hawaii. Best Shave Ice in the world, a Blue Hawaiian for me, then a seat on the old bench right outside the door on the old wooden porch. The sun shining hot, bright and cleat! Wish I was there!

Honestly, I don't care where, as long as my kids are there...including my 4 legged one. :D

The closest tattoo shop, lol.

 

How many tats do you have Musk?

How many tats do you have Musk?

 

Not counting the one's I have had covered up, 15.

My grandpa's garage.

 

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about that man. I'll never forget the long detailed talks we had on anything and everything. From religion to politics to how it used to be back in his day or even our favorite alcohol, I think we pretty much covered everything while he was here.

 

It didn't seem that important then but it means a heck of a lot to me now.

 

I still go out to his garage every now and then when I'm feeling down or just want a quiet place to think.

Gose-Chandler Athletic Field.

My grandfathers farm in Versailles, KY..

On the beach, any beach but I'd prefer an all inclusive in Cancun.

Yorktown Va.

Menorca in the Balerics . Gettysburg .

Yorktown Va.
That Battlefield is a lot smaller than I imagined .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.