Carson likely done for the year

Signing quarterback Jeff Rowe to the practice squad on Friday, Oct. 17, is another indication the Cincinnati Bengals are getting ready to shut down starter Carson Palmer (inflamed right elbow) for the season.

Look for Palmer — who won’t play against Pittsburgh on Sunday or at Houston on Oct. 26 — to get placed on Injured Reserve soon.

link

So now the question is, what do the Bengals do with the top pick in the draft. Do you go with a big time quarterback to groom as Carson's replacement, WR, RB or do you continue to address the defense.

I say they go with the major roblem looming over the team, offensive line!

So now the question is, what do the Bengals do with the top pick in the draft. Do you go with a big time quarterback to groom as Carson's replacement, WR, RB or do you continue to address the defense.

Taking a QB with the top pick, is the last thing they should do. Actually IMO it would just be stupid...Of the three positions you said, only maybe runningback would be one they could consider. If they were going to go offense, it should be offensive lineman. If not then it will be defense IMO...

I say they go with the major roblem looming over the team, offensive line!

The first player Paul Brown ever drafted with Da Bengals was a center named Bob Johnson from Tennessee.

Hey Mike Brown...I knew Paul Brown. He knew what it took for a good football teams. He was is a Hall of Famer. He made Bengals fans proud.

You are no Paul Brown !!!

Get a GM ! Trade down ! Get a pick and draft a lineman !!! :fire: