Painter

Who wins this district battle?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland just continues to pile up the rushing yards. I really don't know what happened after week one, but this team is winning like the Ashland teams of the past that I posted about after the Raceland loss, and that's by running the ball down their opponents throats. I hope the Tomcats can continue that this week. Going on the road is always tough, especially a long two hour trip against a quality opponent like Bryan Station. I see where Bryan Station is 3-4, but most of their losses seem to be within a touchdown or so. I think this will be Ashland's toughest test to date. I think Bryan Station needs this win more than Ashland, and playing at home will give them that little extra edge than they need.

Bryan Station 34

Ashland 28

Ashland rolls on to 10 point victory. Take it to the bank.

You have called our scores right all season - I hope that you are right again.

However, you need a new line. The banks are pretty shaky these days and the phrase "take it to the bank" does not instill confidence. :D

I think Ashland will win a very hard fought close game.

Another tough district battle for the Tomcats. Bryan Station is a very talented team that has lost some heart breakers this year. I've heard that turnovers have really killed The Defenders this year. I expect a very tough battle, with the Tomcats coming out with a hard fought victory.

Ashland 35

Bryan Station 31

Station with the upset, eventually they will figure out how to win a close game.

Ok this is a good place to start.:fight:The winner of this football game comes down to the offensive line period .Tomcat linemen if you guys read this listen very closely to this old TOMCAT offensive lineman who knows when we successfully run the football you guys are working. Bryan Station d-line wants to whip you and take every bit of glory you have earned for your team and its hard to come by on the offensive line .

Starting today start working to step it up physically and work on being quicker then BS off the line of scrimmage.Also prepare yourself mentally to go down to BS and win the battle on the line of scrimmage and the Tomcats WILL win. :thumb::fight:

The biggest concern for Ashland is Bryan Station's team speed and the amount of distance they have to travel for this game. I think Ashland's defense has the speed to contain the Defenders of the Station, so if Ashland isn't worn out by the bus ride, it'll be Tomcats 28 Defenders 21

You have called our scores right all season - I hope that you are right again.

However, you need a new line. The banks are pretty shaky these days and the phrase "take it to the bank" does not instill confidence. :D

I think Ashland will win a very hard fought close game.

You mean having the government own non-voting shares in our banks scares you? Maybe he could say, "I'm HCT, and I approved this message.":lol:

Ok this is a good place to start.:fight:The winner of this football game comes down to the offensive line period .Tomcat linemen if you guys read this listen very closely to this old TOMCAT offensive lineman who knows when we successfully run the football you guys are working. Bryan Station d-line wants to whip you and take every bit of glory you have earned for your team and its hard to come by on the offensive line .

Starting today start working to step it up physically and work on being quicker then BS off the line of scrimmage.Also prepare yourself mentally to go down to BS and win the battle on the line of scrimmage and the Tomcats WILL win. :thumb::fight:

You've successfully graduated from Oldrambler University's course in pre-game posting haven't you? hahaha