Ashland vs Bryan Station

Painter

Who wins this district battle?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

^ Painter, sometimes us 1A fans get little man syndrome.:lol: I have played against BS when they had a Division 1 running back and QB. The kids they have and get to pick from just is mind boggling compared to the boys here in Worthington/Raceland area. That is why we have to play you guys at "mid season form" during week one to even compete....

No, no, no….I didn’t even remotely mean Raceland has “little man syndrome”. However, your point about BS having a vastly larger student body is dead on point, as evidenced in their moving up to 6A next year.

Raceland playing in mid season form in week one is due to having a sound feeder program and being blessed with a special group of seniors to compliment a fantastic coaching staff.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably a good thing this game is at Lexington. Putnam would be a rain out until Sunday at best!!!!:lol::lol:

Herb Conley and his boys would play the game on a parking lot with gravels .:creepy:

This Tomcat team should be good mud:irked:ders.

One last comment ,Tomcats play with 110% effort and be Physical,and party at the rock .:dancingpa

Does anyone know the best way to stadium ?

Does anyone know the best way to stadium ?

At Lexington take I-64/75 north

Take the first exit (Rt 68, Paris, UK)

At the end of the exit ramp, turn toward Lexington

Pass under the interstate - the stadium will be a couple blocks to the left

I'm told we should be able to see the stadium lights from the interstate

It's probably a good thing this game is at Lexington. Putnam would be a rain out until Sunday at best!!!!:lol::lol:

Two games will be played at Putnam on Saturday (Verity MS dbl hdr)...and one will be played Monday evening....rain or shine.