Top 10 players in Nky

ukfan14

Ryan "Big Game" Sainola should have a big year for the Birds!

Nice kid, he just needs to get that hole out of his swing, but boy when the ball does meet the bat WOW....

He also needs to believe in himself more, because as a pitcher he gets down on himself far to quickly!

Jeremy will fix that for him!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice kid, he just needs to get that hole out of his swing, but boy when the ball does meet the bat WOW....

He also needs to believe in himself more, because as a pitcher he gets down on himself far to quickly!

Jeremy will fix that for him!

I agree, I see him quite often working out, and he is in there benching over 300lbs, and works harder than any other person in the gym. I would imagine he has alot of power with the swing and can zip the ball in there pretty good, but as OG said, mentally sometimes he has his struggles, and i think thats the point in his game that is holding him back from being a great player every game.

Is Murray St. d1 or d2? congrats to him. Is Murray st. a baseball school or not. Never heard of this school?

Murray State University, Murray, Kentucky, is a proud member of the Ohio Valley Conference....

"Kentucky's Public Ivy University" is better know for it's Academics than sports but MSU was voted the 30th best basketball program in the NCAA since the 83/84 sesaon by ESPN, and was ranked the highest Mid-Major progran on the list!

From my daughter who has watched almost as many games of CovCath and Ky Colonels baseball as I have and who understands the game, told me that last year MSU baseball team wasn't very good, and truly thought the 07 edition of the Ky Colonels would have given them a run for their money!

AJ Smith is going to get a great education at Murray State University, and that's the best news any parent or student can hope for!

Playing sports is fun, but getting a great education last a lifetime and at Murray State University, AJ will get a great education!

Murray State University, Murray, Kentucky, is a proud member of the Ohio Valley Conference....

"Kentucky's Public Ivy University" is better know for it's Academics than sports but MSU was voted the 30th best basketball program in the NCAA since the 83/84 sesaon by ESPN, and was ranked the highest Mid-Major progran on the list!

From my daughter who has watched almost as many games of CovCath and Ky Colonels baseball as I have and who understands the game, told me that last year MSU baseball team wasn't very good, and truly thought the 07 edition of the Ky Colonels would have given them a run for their money!

AJ Smith is going to get a great education at Murray State University, and that's the best news any parent or student can hope for!

Playing sports is fun, but getting a great education last a lifetime and at Murray State University, AJ will get a great education!

Thanks for info looked records and school. The Murray team finished ahead of Eastern and Morehead. Sounds like alot of KY colleges are down.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I've seen the kid play. He doesn't have the greatest arm or bat in the world but he can flat fly.

I remember when tried for the Colonels about a year ago he ran 6.9 60.

He rivals the speed of former BW star Cody Elliot but yet Cody was a completely different than him. Cody has run a 6.5 60 time for the Colonels when he last played for them a year ago.

I think he has hit well over 350 the past two seasons, but he has incredible speed you are correct.

Shuttlesworth(?) from connor I believe is going to Navy. Anyone know for sure?

I know the Shuttleworths very well. Will Shuttleworth has indeed committed to play baseball at the United States Naval Academy. He is a great kid and an exceptionally hard working individual. Congratulations and Beat Army!!!

You have to put Kelly in the top 3, he was voted as one of the best Juniors in the state last year and got invited to the junior allstar game with Maile, not sure if anyone else in NKY did with those 2.

Call me a homer but I would still take Darner and Nutini, as well as Maile obviously, over Kelly. Not to take credit away from his achievement, but I would imagine being on the region champion team probably meant that someone from NCC would be selected. Just a thought...

E.J. Murray from Scott and Bobby Estes from Campbell Couny were also invited to the Junior All star game played at the University of Louisville. They were representing the 10 region. Just a reminder that the Scott, Campbell County, Brossart, Silver Grove, Calvery, and Simon Kenton also represent Northern Kentucky not just teams from the 9th region.

Call me a homer but I would still take Darner and Nutini, as well as Maile obviously, over Kelly. Not to take credit away from his achievement, but I would imagine being on the region champion team probably meant that someone from NCC would be selected. Just a thought...

I agree, I would take them over Kelly as well. But like you said, the region champions were bound to have one kid picked. And I would have picked Kelly from that team.