Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is The Best RB In NKY?

Who is the best? 116 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the best?

    • Simpson (Simon Kenton)
      23%
      27
    • Teipel (Beechwood)
      20%
      24
    • Quianno (Boone)
      13%
      16
    • Buckler (Bellevue)
      7%
      9
    • Josh Conner (Highlands)
      34%
      40

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A few different arguments here. Teipel is great, but does put up alot of his numbers agaist small schools. Quianno is a pretty darn good bet, but with one heck of an offensive line. Miles Simpson has to be in this thread. He's broken 2 SK records this year. Rushed for 346 yards against Dixie with what truly seems like no line at all. Almost has as many yards as Quianno on half the carries. I guess my vote goes to Mr. Simpson. Ricky Buckler of bellevue could also make an argument. He does only run against small schools, but still puts up numbers although only 5'6'' 150.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Try keeping it to NKY rather than all around the state please. Also feel free to add any RB you feel I missed.

Josh Conner (HHS):thumb:

  • Author

Oops forgot aabout Mr. Conner he really is a great talent. Just forgot because of his injury.

Probably being a "homer" here but I think Quainoo is the best in NKY. I haven't seen the two RBs from the smaller schools so i cant say anything about them, but with being 1A schools the competition they run against IMO is weaker than the 6A schools. Miles Simpson didn't do anything against a good defense in Boone Co. so of course i wasn't impressed in him.

  • Author
Probably being a "homer" here but I think Quainoo is the best in NKY. I haven't seen the two RBs from the smaller schools so i cant say anything about them, but with being 1A schools the competition they run against IMO is weaker than the 6A schools. Miles Simpson didn't do anything against a good defense in Boone Co. so of course i wasn't impressed in him.

 

Does Quianoo return kicks or play D at all?

Past 2 years of numbers prove Josh Conner is hands down the best RB in NKy. It's fair to say he hasn't done anything yet this year because of injury but i would say come December you will rethink your vote for this one.

He does not. Which I know Simpson does but that was not part of the question.

  • Author
He does not. Which I know Simpson does but that was not part of the question.

 

Actually I wasn't even thinking of bringing that up lol. Just wanted to know if he did, but thank you anyway. Who returns for Boone?

Actually I wasn't even thinking of bringing that up lol. Just wanted to know if he did, but thank you anyway. Who returns for Boone?

 

 

Daniel Lokesak and Luke Sciamanna return kicks and punts.

Josh Conner...far and away the TOP RB in NKY.....if healthy. He's proven it in past years and will prove it again soon.

Josh Conner is the best RB in nky hands down. Boone has a good Rb in Quainoo but he also has a very good line blocking for him. Simpson has break away speed and is a punishing RB and puts up big numbers despite having a very poor o line which is why he is soo good IMO because he can create without having good blocking by turning it up outside.

 

If I had to rank them I'd go something like this:

 

1. Conner- HHS

2. Simpson- SK

3. Quainoo- BC

4. Teipel- Beechwood

 

Buckler is good but he isn't in the same discussion as those four IMO.

  • Author
Josh Conner is the best RB in nky hands down. Boone has a good Rb in Quainoo but he also has a very good line blocking for him. Simpson has break away speed and is a punishing RB and puts up big numbers despite having a very poor o line which is why he is soo good IMO because he can create without having good blocking by turning it up outside.

 

If I had to rank them I'd go something like this:

 

1. Conner- HHS

2. Simpson- SK

3. Quainoo- BC

4. Teipel- Beechwood

 

Buckler is good but he isn't in the same discussion as those four IMO.

 

:thumb: Just had to add Buckler because I had just watched that game on FSN.

Probably being a "homer" here but I think Quainoo is the best in NKY. I haven't seen the two RBs from the smaller schools so i cant say anything about them, but with being 1A schools the competition they run against IMO is weaker than the 6A schools. Miles Simpson didn't do anything against a good defense in Boone Co. so of course i wasn't impressed in him.

 

I agree he didn't do anything but it is hard to get yards when you don't have anyone blocking at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.