Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Comic Strip

Featured Replies

I like the cartoon thread, but I don't remember seeing a thread about comic strips.

 

I have to go with Peanuts (going old school again) and Calvin and Hobbes.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin and Hobbes

Zits

Farside

B.C.

Blondie

 

The Far Side

 

Peanuts

 

Bringing up Father

 

Barney Google and Snuffy Smith

Here's another of my old, old favorites

Opening-Article-pogo.gif

Calvin and Hobbes remains my favorite. I was heartbroken when he stopped doing it. I can't believe it's been gone longer than it ever existed.

 

I've also always been partial to Garfield, Beetle Bailey, and Far Side. Far Side is another one that I miss greatly. It is often imitated but never duplicated.

BTW Grizzly, like the avatar. Good thing I'm a computer guy and know what that'll do!

  • Author

The Far Side was great.

Dilbert

Bloom County with Opus and Bill the Cat

#1 - The Far Side

 

Calvin and Hobbes

Herman

Doonesbury

Non Sequitir

Dilbert

Mister Boffo

Bloom County

The Dinette Set . I actually know someone that looks and even stranger acts like Burl Penny in that panel .

Calvin and Hobbes were great and I crack up at Dilbert. I'd swear he works at my office.

#1 Blondie

Beetle Bailey

The Far Side

Snuffy Smith

Peanuts

B.C.

Bloom County

 

Pearls Before Swine

 

Peanuts

Calvin and Hobbes

Zits

Farside

B.C.

I like all of those. Pickles is another one the Herald-Leader carries that I enjoy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.