Lee Corso vs Dick Vitale

pigman

They are both fantastic promoters for their respective sports. Both are also very knowledgeable once you get past the hype. I just think Vitale has more passion for life and it rubs off on anyone listening, but can you imagine being that age and having that much passion for your job. We should all be so lucky.

Both are obviously passionate about their sports. However, that being said, Corso comes off (at least some of the time) as being closer to "normal". Vitale's antics come off as more of an act IMO. It's not that he doesn't believe what he's saying, it's just that this persona comes out when the lights come on.

I think Corso and Herbstreit work great together.

Both are obviously passionate about their sports. However, that being said, Corso comes off (at least some of the time) as being closer to "normal". Vitale's antics come off as more of an act IMO. It's not that he doesn't believe what he's saying, it's just that this persona comes out when the lights come on.

I think Corso and Herbstreit work great together.

Kind of like when Dickie V and Jimmy V worked together in basketball. They were great. That is when I started to respect Vitale's passion for the game.

I like both alot. Corso is great at what he does and Vitale is a hall of famer at what he does. Vitale is also a very down-to-earth, passionate man, as well. His tears for Jimmy V are legitimate and he is one heck of a guy off the air. I have met Dickie V. and he was as passionate off the air as he is on.