Dixie 42 Highlands 12 (Frosh)

RoadRunner

Did those turn of events really happen. That's impressive!!!!!:ylsuper: So what week does the varsity Dixie return to Highlands in the playoffs.:D I'd better start making loads now.:D

I hope they come back because Dale will score 80 if he can. It will be uglier than the CovCath game. :flame:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they come back because Dale will score 80 if he can. It will be uglier than the CovCath game. :flame:

You're talking about a freshman game folks. It has nothing to do with the coaches at the varsity level. If what you state above occurs because of a freshman game, that is classless and I've never thought of coach Mueller as a classless coach.

Look, Highlands is the cream of the crop in football around here, the yardstick by which all programs are measured, and any time you can earn a win against them, it's pretty exciting for the other school.

I've got no problem with the halfback pass or onside kick. You've got to play hard the entire game up or down 30. Hopefully the Baby Birds remember how they felt tonight and work to make sure they don't experience it again. They've got some nice players on the team, they'll be ok.

I did hear from a little birdie tonight that after the top Bird found out what happened he was actually amused by it. He said it was Awesome!!!!Well maybe not awesome, it was more along the lines of Whoooop oh boy!!!! Onside kick, onside kick.:laugh:

:sleep:

You're talking about a freshman game folks. It has nothing to do with the coaches at the varsity level. If what you state above occurs because of a freshman game, that is classless and I've never thought of coach Mueller as a classless coach.

Look, Highlands is the cream of the crop in football around here, the yardstick by which all programs are measured, and any time you can earn a win against them, it's pretty exciting for the other school.

You can save it pal. So explain what happened at the end of a game. Ohhhh we were just seeing if this one triple reverse statue of liberty play would work. Give me a break already. So measure this, a cream of the crop program would never do what your freshman coach did tonight. Savor it because that chance to do it again will never happen at the varsity level. You can Bank it

I've got no problem with the halfback pass or onside kick. You've got to play hard the entire game up or down 30. Hopefully the Baby Birds remember how they felt tonight and work to make sure they don't experience it again. They've got some nice players on the team, they'll be ok.

Okay okay I'm sorry, I shouldn't get so fired up!!!!:lol: See I'm happy!!!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

You can save it pal. So explain what happened at the end of a game. Ohhhh we were just seeing if this one triple reverse statue of liberty play would work. Give me a break already. So measure this, a cream of the crop program would never do what your freshman coach did tonight. Savor it because that chance to do it again will never happen at the varsity level. You can Bank it

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

OK I agree the half back pass might have been a little much but it was not an onside kick. It was a squib(sp) kick to keep it away from the kid you just returned one for a touchdown.

Dixie played outstanding on both sides of the ball and deserved to win this game. Congrats to Dixie it was a big win on the "FRESHMAN" level.

OK I agree the half back pass might have been a little much but it was not an onside kick. It was a squib(sp) kick to keep it away from the kid you just returned one for a touchdown.

Dixie played outstanding on both sides of the ball and deserved to win this game. Congrats to Dixie it was a big win on the "FRESHMAN" level.

Thanks for clearing the kick up for me. I wasn't there so I didn't actually it happen. So, I'm sorry i was a little eratic!!! Now, as far as the behind the back and through his legs halfback pass, that's a whole other issue!!!:irked:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13