Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 42 Highlands 12 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Did those turn of events really happen. That's impressive!!!!!:ylsuper: So what week does the varsity Dixie return to Highlands in the playoffs.:D I'd better start making loads now.:D

 

I hope they come back because Dale will score 80 if he can. It will be uglier than the CovCath game. :flame:

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Dixie had 2 wins tonight

Dixie's freshman coaches threw their varsity team to the wolves tonight.

Dixie's freshman coaches threw their varsity team to the wolves tonight.

 

You think!!!

I hope they come back because Dale will score 80 if he can. It will be uglier than the CovCath game. :flame:

 

 

You're talking about a freshman game folks. It has nothing to do with the coaches at the varsity level. If what you state above occurs because of a freshman game, that is classless and I've never thought of coach Mueller as a classless coach.

 

Look, Highlands is the cream of the crop in football around here, the yardstick by which all programs are measured, and any time you can earn a win against them, it's pretty exciting for the other school.

I did hear from a little birdie tonight that after the top Bird found out what happened he was actually amused by it. He said it was Awesome!!!!Well maybe not awesome, it was more along the lines of Whoooop oh boy!!!! Onside kick, onside kick.:laugh:

I've got no problem with the halfback pass or onside kick. You've got to play hard the entire game up or down 30. Hopefully the Baby Birds remember how they felt tonight and work to make sure they don't experience it again. They've got some nice players on the team, they'll be ok.

I did hear from a little birdie tonight that after the top Bird found out what happened he was actually amused by it. He said it was Awesome!!!!Well maybe not awesome, it was more along the lines of Whoooop oh boy!!!! Onside kick, onside kick.:laugh:

 

 

:sleep:

Come on guys why do you have to talk like this, your varsity team always wins and by a lot against many different teams. The Varsity team had nothing to do with the plays made by the freshman coaches.

You're talking about a freshman game folks. It has nothing to do with the coaches at the varsity level. If what you state above occurs because of a freshman game, that is classless and I've never thought of coach Mueller as a classless coach.

 

Look, Highlands is the cream of the crop in football around here, the yardstick by which all programs are measured, and any time you can earn a win against them, it's pretty exciting for the other school.

 

You can save it pal. So explain what happened at the end of a game. Ohhhh we were just seeing if this one triple reverse statue of liberty play would work. Give me a break already. So measure this, a cream of the crop program would never do what your freshman coach did tonight. Savor it because that chance to do it again will never happen at the varsity level. You can Bank it

I've got no problem with the halfback pass or onside kick. You've got to play hard the entire game up or down 30. Hopefully the Baby Birds remember how they felt tonight and work to make sure they don't experience it again. They've got some nice players on the team, they'll be ok.

 

Okay okay I'm sorry, I shouldn't get so fired up!!!!:lol: See I'm happy!!!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

You can save it pal. So explain what happened at the end of a game. Ohhhh we were just seeing if this one triple reverse statue of liberty play would work. Give me a break already. So measure this, a cream of the crop program would never do what your freshman coach did tonight. Savor it because that chance to do it again will never happen at the varsity level. You can Bank it

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

That's too bad Jake True didn't get the win against some of his old mates. Keep working hard Jake, the real prize is what you will be playing for the next 3 years. Something some teams only dream or hear about doing.:thumb:

OK I agree the half back pass might have been a little much but it was not an onside kick. It was a squib(sp) kick to keep it away from the kid you just returned one for a touchdown.

 

Dixie played outstanding on both sides of the ball and deserved to win this game. Congrats to Dixie it was a big win on the "FRESHMAN" level.

OK I agree the half back pass might have been a little much but it was not an onside kick. It was a squib(sp) kick to keep it away from the kid you just returned one for a touchdown.

 

Dixie played outstanding on both sides of the ball and deserved to win this game. Congrats to Dixie it was a big win on the "FRESHMAN" level.

 

Thanks for clearing the kick up for me. I wasn't there so I didn't actually it happen. So, I'm sorry i was a little eratic!!! Now, as far as the behind the back and through his legs halfback pass, that's a whole other issue!!!:irked:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.