Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 42 Highlands 12 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

If you are talking varsity: extremely unlikely but possible. Dixie would have to win its first two playoff games (including beating Johnson Central, most likely, in the second game), before a rematch.

 

Don't think this is correct. Assuming Dixie finished 3rd in the NKY district, they would play on the road against the other district's #2 seed. The winner of that game would play the winner of Highlands/#4 seed winner. In this scenario, Dixie would not have to play JC.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this is correct. Assuming Dixie finished 3rd in the NKY district, they would play on the road against the other district's #2 seed. The winner of that game would play the winner of Highlands/#4 seed winner. In this scenario, Dixie would not have to play JC.

 

I hate to say this but I think your right...:lol::lol:

Don't think this is correct. Assuming Dixie finished 3rd in the NKY district, they would play on the road against the other district's #2 seed. The winner of that game would play the winner of Highlands/#4 seed winner. In this scenario, Dixie would not have to play JC.

 

You may be right, but the way I interpreted the attached link led me to conclude that if we win our first game, we'll play the winner of our 2 vs. their 3 in the second game. http://www.khsaa.org/football/playoffpairings.pdf. And I think CovCath will be our 2 seed. If I've interpreted it wrongly and our second game is vs the winner of their 2 vs our 3 (Dixie) than we could end up playing Dixie. Anyone know for certain how to interpret the link?

They switched back to playing across sister districts again this year.

 

Learn something new every day.

You may be right, but the way I interpreted the attached link led me to conclude that if we win our first game, we'll play the winner of our 2 vs. their 3 in the second game. http://www.khsaa.org/football/playoffpairings.pdf. And I think CovCath will be our 2 seed. If I've interpreted it wrongly and our second game is vs the winner of their 2 vs our 3 (Dixie) than we could end up playing Dixie. Anyone know for certain how to interpret the link?

 

I don't have this "official" quite yet, but it appears I was wrong. As I understand it, if we win our first game, we'll play the winner of the first round game involving their 2 vs our 3. So assuming we win our first game and Dixie, our 3, and beats their 2, we'll play Dixie in the second round. If I get it official, I'll let folks know. Sorry for the false info on my part.

I don't have this "official" quite yet, but it appears I was wrong. As I understand it, if we win our first game, we'll play the winner of the first round game involving their 2 vs our 3. So assuming we win our first game and Dixie, our 3, and beats their 2, we'll play Dixie in the second round. If I get it official, I'll let folks know. Sorry for the false info on my part.

 

:eek:

 

You could have just asked me or Raiderbird...

:eek:

 

You could have just asked me or Raiderbird...

 

Is this still in regards to the Frosh, if not maybe a new thread should be started

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.