Biggest Homer on BGP (Pro Sports only!)

spindoc

I would rather be called a homer than be accused of riding the bandwagon any day.:thumb:

Not me when it comes to professional sports. If I'm going to be supporting a team, especially financially, they better at least TRY to be winners. Otherwise, I fall off the wagon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll pile on to HB as well. I admire your loyalty, but your unwillingness to find fault with anything Giants-related puts you on par with even the most blinded of UK hoops apologists.

It's hard to find fault these days, what can I say? :lol:

And when they stink, I will be the first to tell you they stink.

Too bad I wasn't around BGP during the Dave Brown/Danny Kannell/Kent Graham years of the Giants. That's when they were terrible.

As much as I'd like to go with a "sleeper" pick, I gotta go with HB20. He defends the G-Men no matter what. He always backs them and he's always optimistic it seems. You can rarely mention the Giants in any way without him responding, as I've had plenty of exchanges with him regarding his team...often when I was trying to compliment them.

There's no need for a poll on this one.

Now, if you wanted to extend this beyond pro sports and beyond teams, I would consider nominating...

futurecoach = Tubby Smith

gametime = Kevin Durant

:D

Hey now I will have to disagree with that. Yes I defended him a lot when people attacked him and said things that usually weren't right. However if I was a homer, then I would be saying we should get him back right now. And well I very happy with the coach we have right now.:thumb:

However I do like that I did get nominated for something, so thank you! :D

5wide, I would have said the same for you about Vince Young :lol: Just kidding.

:scared:

That would be a stretch...that resulted more from me being a Titans fan. Just defending one of my boys...but, you haven't heard me chirping about Vince much since he went AWOL. :p Now, if you want to put down Kerry Collins, I might have to mix it up a little. :D

:scared:

That would be a stretch...that resulted more from me being a Titans fan. Just defending one of my boys...but, you haven't heard me chirping about Vince much since he went AWOL. :p Now, if you want to put down Kerry Collins, I might have to mix it up a little. :D

According to most here, that fits the description of a homer.:lol: