Biggest Homer on BGP (Pro Sports only!)

spindoc

;)Alright! I've had an idea that stemmed from another thread and have an idea. What I'd like to do is have nominations for the biggest homer here on BGP. Give your nominee and the reasons why, and at a certain point in the life of the thread, I'll add a poll and we'll choose. Should be fun.

I'll start. After the recent transgressions of Plax and his unending support and staunch denial of Plax's shortcomings (I suspect rebuttal will soon be on it's way) I firmly nominate HB20!:thumb:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a real solid idea.

Are we insulting other posters freely now?

:lol:

And I believe you misspoke. I have not denied that Plax did things wrong. I have said that he was wrong, even when it came to missing practice. However I said this too. He did his time, paid his fine, it's over. It's not a big deal, he's not an idiot...he's just Plaxico.

This sounds like a real solid idea.

Are we insulting other posters freely now?

:lol:

And I believe you misspoke. I have not denied that Plax did things wrong. I have said that he was wrong, even when it came to missing practice. However I said this too. He did his time, paid his fine, it's over. It's not a big deal, he's not an idiot...he's just Plaxico.

Plaxico is Haitian for "idiot".:p

Define it how you like. You are all Reds, all the time. No one knows more Reds fluff than you.

That doesn't mean I'm a homer. If a Reds player were to do something stupid, I would certainly call him out, and not try to dismiss it.