Who is really wanting to see Manny vs the Sox in the Series?

I would really love to watch it...but I would hate listening to them talk about it over and over again on Sportscenter, PTI, and Around the Horn.

I think it will be interesting. But the only thing that would probably suffer from more overhype would be a Manning v. Manning Super Bowl. On the good side, a meeting of the Dodgers and BoSox would have nowhere near the amount of lead time as the two weeks of overkill leading up to the Super Bowl.

But, as I proved to myself last year, you can ignore the hype if you're careful about what you watch on TV. I managed to avoid watching anything about last year's Super Bowl last year in the two weeks leading up to it, making the Super Bowl seem pretty fresh to me by the time it finally came around.

1. Bud Selig. He is doing vodoo dances that is not Rays/Phillies.

It would be really interesting and would creat a buzz baseball is really needing. I would love to hear the boos when Manny comes to plate at Fenway. He is one of the few people that it would have 0 effect on his game. The guy is a nut.

Man, I'm tired of hearing about Manny and the Red Sox. I want to watch baseball not listen to a soap opera.

That is why I hope the Rays and PHillies make it. TV would not like it to have that match-up but that is what I am hoping for.

I definitely want the Sox to make it.

As interesting as it would be to see Manny vs. the Red Sox in the World Series such a short time after the trade and all that drama...I just like the Phillies better. Plus, I'm a fan of Jimmy Rollins. And I've never liked the Dodgers much.

That Red Sox/Rays series is the most intriguing to me though. It's going to be interesting to see how that plays out...with Boston breathing down their necks late in the season, the Rays twice won two of three against them after losing the first game. They responded well to the adversity and the pressure and they won close, playoff-type games.

I think those games were more important for Tampa. Had Boston won those games and ended up winning the division, I think it would be a big hurdle for the Rays from a mental standpoint. As it is, I think that gives them confidence in facing Boston in a big situation. Obviously, the Sox know they can win on the big stage.