The Wonder Years

GO CATS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Wonder Years is quite possibly my favorite TV show ever. It has yet to come out on DVD and it's killing me. Does anyone else feel my pain?

I loved that show! If I remember correctly it first aired after a Superbowl game, maybe Washington-Denver??? Loved the music also.

First couple seasons were great, went dowhill from there.

As someone mentioned above, you are better off buying the bootleg (recorded off TV) version of the DVD.

The reason why it hasn't been officially released is because of the high costs of music licensing. It's led to many changes and upset fans over the years for many TV shows.

So if you really want to own it and want to watch the shows the way they were meant to be seen with the music, get the other version before a possible crappy retail version comes out.

A friend of mine attended Yale, and graduated in the mid '90's. He invited me to his graduation party held in his frat house. I had shoulder surgery earlier in the week, and couldnt' attend, but Paul was one of his frat brothers, and one of my other friends said he was a complete dork.