Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Giants

Bengals/Giants Who wins 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals/Giants Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wonder if the NFL can install a "running clock" rule just for this game. :lol:

I voted Bengals

 

 

Was that to give us all a good laugh, or do you have a good reason that makes you think the Bengals will win?

Giants.

Giants by 20.

I agree with Deuce.

  • Author
Was that to give us all a good laugh, or do you have a good reason that makes you think the Bengals will win?

 

Tell you the truth, I accidently clicked on the Bengals selection. After doing so, I thought there must be something behind that. A few years ago, when the Gals were REALLY bad, they would inevitably win a game that, on paper, they had no business winning. Maybe this will be the case Sunday.

I haven't seen anything at all so far to make me think that the Bengals will keep it close, much less win. Aren't they something like a 13-point underdog?

Who wins? It should be "by how much"

The Bengals have a shot. They have some really good weapons on offense and if the Giants take this game lightly, they could lose.

 

That said, if the Giants play like they SHOULD, they should win by two TD's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.