Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals Seem to be really confident...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Then what's the point in the post? I dunno, I just don't go around stating random stuff, that doesn't apply to what I think. That just seems silly to me.

 

Why shouldn't I post it?

 

The point of the post is right in title.

 

Whether or not the Giants need bulletin board material had nothing to do with me posting this thread, nor should it have.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^Care to explain?

 

I'm not sure how this is about me, but I guess talking about an over confident 0-2 team that has been out scored 41-17 in two games isn't that fun. :D

Are they confident or drunk ?

I thought the quotes were interesting...and funny to be honest.

 

Coming from a team that is 0-2 with no real signs of hope...maybe they shouldn't start talking trash. I'd wait until after I pulled off the upset..:lol:

 

Thats funny you say that cause I remember an 0-2 team last year that had no real signs of hope either after the first two games. Yet they just went on to win the super bowl. I think its a team that you know very well. :D

  • Author
Thats funny you say that cause I remember an 0-2 team last year that had no real signs of hope either after the first two games. Yet they just went on to win the super bowl. I think its a team that you know very well. :D

 

:lol: The Giants went 0-2 to the top two teams in the conference.

 

I'm not saying it isn't possible. The Bengals have a ton of talent ON OFFENSE. If they could start to click on O, they could be very dangerous.

Next stretch of games will be tough with MAYBE the only W coming against Cleveland. Does 0-7 or 1-6 seal the fate for this coaching staff? I think it should.

Seems to be some touchy Bungel fans on here.

  • Author
Seems to be some touchy Bungel fans on here.

 

I thought so too.

I thought so too.

 

:lol: As OriginalRookie said....

The spread is -13 NYG! No chance for us this week, sorry CP.

Why shouldn't I post it?

 

The point of the post is right in title.

 

Whether or not the Giants need bulletin board material had nothing to do with me posting this thread, nor should it have.

 

Wasn't talking about the thread, rather a particular post in which you referred to it as bulletin board material...

  • Author
Wasn't talking about the thread, rather a particular post in which you referred to it as bulletin board material...

 

Whether or not they need it as bulletin board material is irrelevant. It still qualifies as such, at least IMO.

  • Author
:lol: As OriginalRookie said....

 

I'm still waiting on an explanation of what OR said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.