Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals Seem to be really confident...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Then whats the point of this?

 

I thought the quotes were interesting...and funny to be honest.

 

Coming from a team that is 0-2 with no real signs of hope...maybe they shouldn't start talking trash. I'd wait until after I pulled off the upset..:lol:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Getting you fired up over the Giants is a blast, dont take it so personal.

 

I'm about as far from fired up as I could be. The Giants won 41-13...and they're playing the Bengals next week. Why would I be "fired up"? :lol:

  • Author
You knew exactly what you were doing :lol: :lol:

 

I figured since all the Bengals fans were talking so bad about Marvin and the Bengals...why not help out?

 

Honestly, I found these quotes on another site. Thought the Bengals fans here would love Marvin and Palmer's confidence. :lol:

^ Your right next time he will just say how the Giants SHOULD win and they are terrible that would go over well.

I'm about as far from fired up as I could be. The Giants won 41-13...and they're playing the Bengals next week. Why would I be "fired up"? :lol:

 

You should be because according to Marvin you guys are going down next week :lol:

  • Author
You should be because according to Marvin you guys are going down next week :lol:

 

Yep. Anything is possible...

 

If it were a road game I'd bet anything that the Giants would win. I'm honestly not all that confident in the Giants at home though...:lol:

  • Author
^ Your right next time he will just say how the Giants SHOULD win and they are terrible that would go over well.

 

Yeah, because that's what I insinuated. :rolleyes:

The Giants have to be licking their chops getting the Rams and Bengals back to back!

  • Author
The Giants have to be licking their chops getting the Rams and Bengals back to back!

 

Followed by a tough one against BYE.

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I know it wasn't that funny.

The Giants have to be licking their chops getting the Rams and Bengals back to back!

 

pad their stats...

I'm not sure I'd give the other team bulletin board material.

 

I'm listening to Lewis' press conference now...to see what question was asked.

 

Unless it's a little league game I really don't believe in "bulletin board material". If you need something like that to motivate you to play to the best of your ability, then you likely aren't in the NFL.

  • Author
Unless it's a little league game I really don't believe in "bulletin board material". If you need something like that to motivate you to play to the best of your ability, then you likely aren't in the NFL.

 

Once again, when did I say the Giants needed it?

 

They don't. :lol:

Bengals said it, but they didn't mean it...:lol:

I read that Marvin Lewis said,

 

 

And Carson Palmer said that the Bengals were...

 

:laugh::laugh:Gotta love there confidence but:lol:.

Once again, when did I say the Giants needed it?

 

They don't. :lol:

 

Then what's the point in the post? I dunno, I just don't go around stating random stuff, that doesn't apply to what I think. That just seems silly to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.