Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals Seem to be really confident...

Featured Replies

Were Marvin and Carson passing a joint when they made these quotes?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: The Giants went 0-2 to the top two teams in the conference.

 

I'm not saying it isn't possible. The Bengals have a ton of talent ON OFFENSE. If they could start to click on O, they could be very dangerous.

 

Hey the two teams the Bengals have played are on top of the NFL cause they have yet to lose a game. :D

 

Honestly last year the Giants as we saw had a GREAT defense, and they struggled very bad the first two games and then turned it on. So hopefully the Bengals offense can do the same. There really is no reason why they shouldn't be able to. They have to much talent on offense not to. I just really wish Bratkowski would be fired, I think he is a big problem for it.

  • Author
Hey the two teams the Bengals have played are on top of the NFL cause they have yet to lose a game. :D

 

Honestly last year the Giants as we saw had a GREAT defense, and they struggled very bad the first two games and then turned it on. So hopefully the Bengals offense can do the same. There really is no reason why they shouldn't be able to. They have to much talent on offense not to. I just really wish Bratkowski would be fired, I think he is a big problem for it.

 

The Bengals have a lot of talent at the skill positions on offense. I'm not sold on Chris Perry, or their offensive line though.

If athletes and coaches aren't confident in their ability, they might as well hang it up.

I read that Marvin Lewis said,

 

 

And Carson Palmer said that the Bengals were...

 

Great! So instead of getting beat by 20 points we're going to get beat by 40 points.

Typical HB.

 

:thumb:

I'd be talking smack too if my QB rating was a few points higher than my age :thumb:

Whether or not they need it as bulletin board material is irrelevant. It still qualifies as such, at least IMO.

 

Why post that it is if it's irrelevant....:rolleyes:

  • Author
Why post that it is if it's irrelevant....:rolleyes:

 

I wasn't aware that there were restrictions on what I could post? (Aside from the ones specified in the rules :lol:)

 

Why shouldn't I have posted it? Give me one good reason.

I wasn't aware that there were restrictions on what I could post? (Aside from the ones specified in the rules :lol:)

Why shouldn't I have posted it? Give me one good reason.

 

Well consider yourself informed.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.