Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

I think the cop in the photo is actually an escort. Doesn't look as if Wayne's being arrested or anything like that.

 

I think you are right...Still fun nonetheless.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His shirt looks like an old school tablecloth...

Lil Wayne was arrested again on allegations of gun and drug possession. However, he denies the allegations that the officer in the picture is that of the one he raps about in his new hit single.

"Did I do thaaaaaaaaat?"

"I hope they don't put me in a cell with BIG Wayne."

"Now I'm gonna have to lick the lollipop..."

"Now I'm gonna have to lick the lollipop..."

 

Not sure if I understood it right but if I did... :laugh:

Not sure if I understood it right but if I did... :laugh:

 

You did...;)

"We are not the same.....I am an alien"

"Another arrest, will make me another 10 mill off my next CD, haha"

Another rapper arrested today. In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.