Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wow...I'm the best AND highest rapper alive!"

The growing rash of child star crimes continues with the arrest today of Stephen Urkel.

Just keepin' it real, yo ...

Ok serious question...I know very little about him.

 

 

What is on his neck?? :creepy::creepy:

lol, Tattoos...

 

The upper half of his body is probably 80-90 % tattooed...

tattoo.jpg

  • Author
Ok serious question...I know very little about him.

 

 

What is on his neck?? :creepy::creepy:

 

I believe it's supposed to be a tattoo. :lol:

 

You get a full report of all his body "art" here:

 

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/tattoos/

Ok serious question...I know very little about him.

 

 

What is on his neck?? :creepy::creepy:

 

You should see him shirtless...He's one big walking tattoo.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

  • Author
you should see him shirtless...he's one big walking tattoo

 

Let's all enjoy. :scared:

lil-wayne-a-milli-got-money-video-photo3.jpg

you should see him shirtless...he's one big walking tattoo

 

No thanks! :lol:

I think the cop in the photo is actually an escort. Doesn't look as if Wayne's being arrested or anything like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.