Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Bowling Green Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins, by how much and why?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity wins in blowout fashion! At least by 5 or more TD's.

Trinity BIG

 

T 42

BG 7

I think BG will find a way to score a couple of times, but, Trinity will score 5 or 6 times... Trinity 42 BGreen 14

Trinity 56, Bowling Green 3. Won't be a game, but will be a fun trip down I-65.

Trinity 35-14.

I would like to hear the PH's opinion on this.

Why would you think Trinity would blow BG out? BG has played Trinity last year, and St. X the two previous years and all three games have gone into the 4th qrt. with the winner still in very much doubt...why now have things changed? Not saying BG will beat Trinity, but based on the past history of BG early in the season against these two staunch foes, I find it illogical to pick a blowout in any way. :confused:

Why would you think Trinity would blow BG out? BG has played Trinity last year, and St. X the two previous years and all three games have gone into the 4th qrt. with the winner still in very much doubt...why now have things changed? Not saying BG will beat Trinity, but based on the past history of BG early in the season against these two staunch foes, I find it illogical to pick a blowout in any way. :confused:

 

That is what I was thinking happened over the past couple years in those games. I wonder if BG lost alot of players to graduation back in May? The PH's can give us more insight on this. They are the King and Queen of BG!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

I do think T wins by 10

Trinity is Trinity. Rocks roll.

 

Shelbyville Rd. 45

Bowling Green 14

Trinity too strong. I think BG is down a bit this year. Trinity coasts in this one.

Did BG get a game under their belt last week? If so and playing at home is big. T doesn't have a great record when they have to travel far. Crystal ball says a win, but no blowout.... something like 30-17.

Trinity 38 - Purples 10....Bowling Green lost too many talented 2 and 3 year starters last year to compete with the Rocks this early in the season.

Why have we not heard from any of the BG faithful ? REally interested in getting their perspective - esp. after their victory Sat. night ??

Did BG get a game under their belt last week? If so and playing at home is big. T doesn't have a great record when they have to travel far. Crystal ball says a win, but no blowout.... something like 30-17.

 

 

Bowling Green played Henry Clay last week and beat them 27-12 I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty confident that was the score.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.