August 28, 200818 yr Notice what is different about Tayshaun versus the rest of the Redeem Team?:lol::lol::lol: [http://www.faniq.com/blog/Tayshaun-Prince-Wont-Let-Mike-Krzyzewski-Wear-His-Olympic-Gold-Medal-Blog-11372 Apparently Prince thinks Duke is a big rival!:sssh:
August 28, 200818 yr I'm a UK fan, and I dislike Duke. However, I really don't think that Duke feels the same thing about UK.
August 28, 200818 yr I guess that's why Prince didn't get to play that much each game.He was from UK and no way was K going to let a Kentucky guy do to much.
August 28, 200818 yr Like theguru always told me about NCC-Beechwood, it's not a rivalry if it's one sided. There was never a question of UK fans/players not liking Duke, it's just not reciprocated.
August 29, 200818 yr Like theguru always told me about NCC-Beechwood, it's not a rivalry if it's one sided. There was never a question of UK fans/players not liking Duke, it's just not reciprocated. I think you actually have to play the other team every now and then for it to fall under the rivalry category.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.