August 12, 200818 yr It was behind the him as well. He didn't look very good at times but I am sure some of it was nerves.
August 12, 200818 yr I think over time, once he learns the middle and flat routes, Brohm will be a solid NFL QB for the Packers. I thought the pass completion, to the 45 before the final play, was accurate and with some zip.
August 12, 200818 yr He will be fine. It is an entirely new level of play and he is a smart kid. Hated to see his first pass get picked like that, but the best things about the preseason are that (1) you can learn (2) it doesn't count.
August 12, 200818 yr Actually the receiver got drilled in the back while the ball was in the air. The pass didn't look that bad and probably should have been PI.
August 12, 200818 yr Actually the receiver got drilled in the back while the ball was in the air. The pass didn't look that bad and probably should have been PI. The receiver made no effort. He got hit early, but still no effort. When you don't make a play on the ball, hard to throw the flag. And he got ripped for it on the sideline.
August 12, 200818 yr Brohm looked shaky, but did make a few nice throws. It was to be expected, in his first NFL experience. The WR took some heat from the coaches when he got to the sidlines.
August 12, 200818 yr He certainly didn't do anything to inspire the Pack faithful. Arm strength didn't look good.
August 12, 200818 yr He's a rookie it's gonna happen. He will hold the clip board for a year and LEARN. He is very coachable. I am worried about the team he is on, if they took Rodgers over Favre, I don't know if he will get his shot in the next few years, assuming Rodgers doesn't bomb.
August 12, 200818 yr Interception. Give the kid a break, he was playing in his first ever NFL pre season game and on top of that he had to play against the almighty and league leading Cincinnati Bengal defense :sssh:.
August 12, 200818 yr He'll be ok in the long run. Just takes a little time to develope. Will take more than a little imo. I hope the he does well but he needs to be on the sideline under an experienced QB and not get thrown to the wolves anytime too soon. He is no NFL QB...............yet, but I believe that he will do o.k. in time, a lot of time. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.