Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Trinity win more than 14 games this year...

Featured Replies

Six out of the last 7 years have ended with a championship. What will 2008 bring with the host of All-Americans Phillips and Whiting?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than 14 wins? That would mean undefeated. I don't think so. I'd say 13-2 with another title.

No, way too early to say someone can go undefeated.

No, way too early to say someone can go undefeated.

 

I agree. Sure way to make it not happen is to start talking "undefeated" at this point in time. One at a Time. GO ROCKS:ylsuper:

One game at a time, but nice try.

As long as they win their last one, I'm happy.

Have you been talking to Lou Holtz Riverside?????

I wouldn't think the 2008 edition of Trinity football would run the table. St. X might have their regular season number.

I wouldn't think the 2008 edition of Trinity football would run the table. St. X might have their regular season number.

 

You mean Cincy X might have Trinity's number. I see Trinity going 13-1, losing only to Cincy X. IMHO Lou X doesn't have the man power like they had last year. Lou X defense last year was awesome, alot of big shoes to fill.

One game at a time, but nice try.

 

Perhaps the author of your preview should take this piece of advice.

I see Trinity going 13-1, losing only to Cincy X.

 

I'm assuming you mean 14-1?

Perhaps the author of your preview should take this piece of advice.

 

Did She / He make any such "undefeated prediction'????

  • Author
Have you been talking to Lou Holtz Riverside?????

 

No discussions with Lou Holtz. It seems that the expectations are so high for another banner year. They should be with the recent track record. Will the 2008 squad go undefeated and achieve the goal? I would anticipate that many would be dissappointed with anything less. Will Smyth (sp?) break the records of Stein, Brohm? That is a lot of pressure to live up to, yet I think he will do a fine job this season. Beatty always finds a way to come up with the key player at the QB position.

So can I assume that a certain team disappointed since they have come up just short recently?

 

And how can Trinity's expectations be that high when the coach proclaimed "best team" couldn't evne accomplish those goals?

 

Personally, I am guessing that Trinity will win a game or two. We'll just have to see how the season plays out.

I'm assuming you mean 14-1?

 

If you go all the way, do you end up playing 15 games? I thought it was only 14 games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.