Will Trinity win more than 14 games this year...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't think the 2008 edition of Trinity football would run the table. St. X might have their regular season number.

You mean Cincy X might have Trinity's number. I see Trinity going 13-1, losing only to Cincy X. IMHO Lou X doesn't have the man power like they had last year. Lou X defense last year was awesome, alot of big shoes to fill.

Have you been talking to Lou Holtz Riverside?????

No discussions with Lou Holtz. It seems that the expectations are so high for another banner year. They should be with the recent track record. Will the 2008 squad go undefeated and achieve the goal? I would anticipate that many would be dissappointed with anything less. Will Smyth (sp?) break the records of Stein, Brohm? That is a lot of pressure to live up to, yet I think he will do a fine job this season. Beatty always finds a way to come up with the key player at the QB position.

So can I assume that a certain team disappointed since they have come up just short recently?

And how can Trinity's expectations be that high when the coach proclaimed "best team" couldn't evne accomplish those goals?

Personally, I am guessing that Trinity will win a game or two. We'll just have to see how the season plays out.