Will Trinity win more than 14 games this year...

If you go all the way, do you end up playing 15 games? I thought it was only 14 games.

10 regular season games

2 inter-district playoff games

1 regional championship game

1 semi-final game

1 championship game

15 total games

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean Cincy X might have Trinity's number. I see Trinity going 13-1, losing only to Cincy X. IMHO Lou X doesn't have the man power like they had last year. Lou X defense last year was awesome, alot of big shoes to fill.

I mean St. X.......period!

I am saying in the regular season. Trinity later in the year and the playoffs have been a juggernaut in recent years.

I can see Trinity losing one or two regular season games this season. No 15-0 for the Rocks!

^ Are you kidding? They haven't been silent. They were the best team, remember?

That said, I hope that we win our last game, and that is truly my only concern.

Exacttamundo. Like I have said before, #19 is what is important. If we go undefeated again, great, but I'd rather take home another trophy.

I think there is a VERY real (and perhaps expected) possibility of Trinity going 14-1 this year, with the loss coming to Cincy Saint Xavier. Heck, with Cincy Saint X losing so much talent to graduation and with how solid Trinity's defense will be this year, I wonder if a "W" against the Bombers is in the cards???!

Personally, I'm hoping for about a 5 or 6-loss season for the Rocks (does that make me evil?????)! Ha Ha!

I think there is a VERY real (and perhaps expected) possibility of Trinity going 14-1 this year, with the loss coming to Cincy Saint Xavier. Heck, with Cincy Saint X losing so much talent to graduation and with how solid Trinity's defense will be this year, I wonder if a "W" against the Bombers is in the cards???!

Personally, I'm hoping for about a 5 or 6-loss season for the Rocks (does that make me evil?????)! Ha Ha!

I don't think your evil - just envious. We would not wish a 5 -6 loss season on your Birds - so don't understand why you wish ill on us??:confused:

ARRRGHHH...you know I root for the Birds, except for the title...but that's personal...:lol: . . . . .

With X being our home opener, I really do hope we play well enough to bring a big W to the state of KY.