Will Trinity win more than 14 games this year...

We will just have to see. I am not as smart as a whole bunch of other fellers on here.........but dont think that has ever happened before.:sssh:

It came within a couple of feet of happening last year., but it will happen this year.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ If if's and buts were candy and nuts......

2nd place is ok buddy....winning state once, and having three runner's up this decade is very, very good.

Don't you just love preseason smack talk! Only 4 weeks to go.

ARRRGHHH...you know I root for the Birds, except for the title...but that's personal...:lol: . . . . .

With X being our home opener, I really do hope we play well enough to bring a big W to the state of KY.

Here's a quote from a Cincy St X poster when asked about their game against Prattville, Alabama. I don't see Trinity in the top four games in their opinion.

All American Join Date: 07-11-03

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6AFOOTBALL

How are the St. X fans feeling about this one?

Feeling positive about this game; looks like Pratville will argueably be about the 4th toughest team on the schedule; behind Iggy, Bosco, & Colerain.

The new coach and travel hurts Pratville's chances, plus ; from up here, they do not appear to be as strong as in past years. It should be an interesting game.

Here's a quote from a Cincy St X poster when asked about their game against Prattville, Alabama. I don't see Trinity in the top four games in their opinion.

All American Join Date: 07-11-03

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6AFOOTBALL

How are the St. X fans feeling about this one?

Feeling positive about this game; looks like Pratville will argueably be about the 4th toughest team on the schedule; behind Iggy, Bosco, & Colerain.

The new coach and travel hurts Pratville's chances, plus ; from up here, they do not appear to be as strong as in past years. It should be an interesting game.

We're a football team from KY, the track record of KY football against Ohio football hasn't been good enough for those teams to warrant any school from KY as a serious threat. Even though Trinity holds the most momentous KY win over an Ohio program from 2002's 44-20 win over Elder, we still have not beaten a big name program from Ohio since. Chaminade notwithstanding.

Other than RP saying he "hopes" we can hand Cincy X an L I don't see anyone here crowing that we're going to beat them. I also did not see him saying we are one of the "top games" for them this season.

Nice attempt to denigrate us though.