Will Trinity win more than 14 games this year...

I really think that the Rocks put a big scare in Cincy St. X last year. I am not really sure about the Bombers taking Trinity for granted, but I do believe that last years team really benefited from playing Cincy St.X.

The Rocks always seem to get better every week as the season goes on.

In knowing that one of the Rocks offensive Starters played that night after he had lost his grandmother earlier in the day, just made the Rocks play that much more special to all the rocks fans.

Jimmy Ref you sure seem down on your Tigers, for their choice or lack of choice in their schedule for the 2009 football season, it is always good to hear from you on the Rocks BGP Post.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that the Rocks put a big scare in Cincy St. X last year. I am not really sure about the Bombers taking Trinity for granted, but I do believe that last years team really benefited from playing Cincy St.X.

The Rocks always seem to get better every week as the season goes on.

In knowing that one of the Rocks offensive Starters played that night after he had lost his grandmother earlier in the day, just made the Rocks play that much more special to all the rocks fans.

Jimmy Ref you sure seem down on your Tigers, for their choice or lack of choice in their schedule for the 2009 football season, it is always good to hear from you on the Rocks BGP Post.

The St.X schedule is packed with good teams (Male,Manual,Central,Trinity,Lex.Cath,Cov.Cath,Ballard) just no out of state teams.

The St.X schedule is packed with good teams (Male,Manual,Central,Trinity,Lex.Cath,Cov.Cath,Ballard) just no out of state teams.
Okay you mention 7. The Tigers have to play PRP and Butler, thats nine. 10th game against Elder, Moeller, Lasalle, Cathedral, Colerain, etc. Enough about X-the thread is about T.

Actually you said it all. The title of the thread is will Trinity win more than 14 games?Trinity won't win more than 14 - let's talk Trinity vs Cincy Saint X

Bombers- 1575 students

Rocks -1400 roughly

Slight advantage Bombers

Bombers- open enrollment from Ohio side, Ky athletes not allowed to participate

Rocks- open enrollment from 7 counties including starters from Franklin County and Indiana

Slight advantage Rocks

Bombers- Coach Steve Specht 5 years

Rocks- Coach Beatty 7 years

2 state championships for Specht in last 3 years

Coach Beatty 6/7

Advantage even or slight to T

State championships-

Bombers-39 total most in Ohio

2 football, third in their league

Rocks- 18 football

Out of state wins

Rocks 4 in the last 39 years( 4-10 overall since 1969) Bombers 4 in last 2 years ( 4-1 overall with loss to Florida Lakeland in OT)

Returning players

Bombers- 68 men returning from this past year's varsity roster. including leading tackler and starting QB from the state game.

They also have 74 coming up from this past year's jv roster.

That totals at roughly 142 guys on varsity

Rocks- 80ish

Bombers big advantage

7 on 7

Bombers-not allowed in Ohio during spring

Rocks- practice time for passing offense

advantage Rocks

College advancement

Bombers 36 currently playing in college

Rocks- 20 estimated

NFL-curently playing

Bombers 2

Rocks ?

Facilities

Bombers-110 acres with 8500 seats for football

Rocks - 5000

All in all, fairly even in total available number of students, recruiting area, and coaching. T has advantage in 7 on 7 practices. But X doesn't shy away from anyone, anywhere. They stopped Superman last year and forced Stein to throw deep. I see the same script this year.

No, it doesn't look good for more than 14 wins.

As to the other 14 wins, time will tell.

:scared::eek: I didn't know all that. Nice Info scarey, but nice.

Cincy X will not score like they did last year. Trinity's defense is bigger and better than last year's. I believe Trinity will win by 14.
Cinn X wil play three teams that are all powerhouse programs before they play the Rocks. I agree about having a larger D but it will not be enough for the Rocks to beat Cinn X.

Cincy X will not score like they did last year. Trinity's defense is bigger and better than last year's. I believe Trinity will win by 14.

Bigger doesn't always mean better Univ of Miama or Wildcat man! Remember speed and toughest is taken over bigger everytime.