Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coffee

Featured Replies

Fortunately, you're in the extreme minority. :lol:

 

Add another one to the minority....I don't like it either.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant stand coffee, Ive tried to drink it a few times an pour as much cream an sugar as possible in there but just cant do it. I do like Cappuccino tho.

I like a cup of decaf coffee with creamer in the morning. When I go out for dinner I usually have a cup of decaf with dessert. I like cappuccino as well.

Can take it or leave it . More of an Earl Grey drinker myself . Love Kahlua or Tia Maria on ice cream though !!

I love coffee (black) but had to give it up because I would drink several cups in the morning and get bad headaches in the afternoon. I can't stand de-caf so I just gave it up. I'll drink a Pepsi in it's place.

I am sitting here this morning loving that my kids are still sleeping, and I am enjoying my coffee. Who all drinks coffee? Do you prefer caffeinated or decaf? I need my caffeine. What is your favorite? Mine is actually in NY and I haven't had it in over a year, and I forgot the name but when I think of it I will tell you. LOL
Folgers, with 1 sugar/1 cream.

I said there was no way I would ever drink the stuff, but I have started drinking it recently and I enjoy it but only with sugar.

I said there was no way I would ever drink the stuff, but I have started drinking it recently and I enjoy it but only with sugar.
Try the Carmel creamer, see if that makes it a little better.

As long as it's not watered down I like most coffee that I get.

 

I drink it black, occasionally with some sugar.

 

I don't go there a lot (just a couple times a year) but I do enjoy the white chocolate frappucino from Starbuck's.

 

The Mocha Joe's at the Joseph-Beth in Lexington are pretty good too.

Got to have my coffee in the morning. I drink Folgers 1/2 Caff because I usually drink about 3 cups with 1/2 of a splenda and a little creamer. Some days and trust me with 2 teenage boys and a 9 yr old boy its the only thing that gets me out of bed. ::eek:

Folgers with cream. (A breakfast blend will do in place of Folgers). Can't stand strong coffee.

I used to be an 8-cup-a-day man. Mostly in the morning. In the morning I drank a cup with one lump. I liked Seattle's Best, but in general just a good Guatemala roast. I have attempted, painfully, to wean myself off of coffee due to hypertension concerns, but I still drink it in the evening with desserts. Then I like a pinch of brown sugar, and I like Kona blends best.

 

I have never, to my recollection, turned down an Irish Coffee.

but I can't stand Starbucks. .

 

You mean "Fourbucks," right?

I have never tasted coffee in my life and I grew up with 2 coffee drinkers that would fire it up after dinner when it was 95 outside and we had no air conditioning. That right there told me it was a bad habit.

Try the Carmel creamer, see if that makes it a little better.

 

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.