Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coffee

Featured Replies

I am sitting here this morning loving that my kids are still sleeping, and I am enjoying my coffee. Who all drinks coffee? Do you prefer caffeinated or decaf? I need my caffeine. What is your favorite? Mine is actually in NY and I haven't had it in over a year, and I forgot the name but when I think of it I will tell you. LOL

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any kind of coffee, and I take it Black.

  • Author
Any kind of coffee, and I take it Black.

 

I love black coffee too. But I add flavored creamer here and there to change it up.

Never was a coffee drinker and now that I can't have caffein, I probably won't even start.

Definitely a coffee drinker here. I like it black.

 

Give me piping hot coffee that tastes like mud and I'll give you a week's worth of productivity in two hours. :D

I love black coffee too. But I add flavored creamer here and there to change it up.

 

I do love my coffee. I, like you, start out with black coffee, but as the day goes on I will add a chocolate creamer.....YUM YUM.

I usually just drink coffee in the winter, but have it every now and then during the summer. I take mine with flavored cream.

I usually drink instant, black. I know it isn't the best, but hey, it's what I'm use to. Sorry Rockmom, but I can't stand Starbucks. Not only is it too expensive, it's too strong.

 

Actually, for the summer, I have been waking up to a RedBull or Enviga.

OH, my...when our foster kids were young and at home, I would love to get up at 4am and have my coffee. It was soooo relaxing. Then, about 5:30am, all heck would break lose! LOL. The teen girls (4 of them) would be fighting who would do their hair first and fighting over who's clothes one was wearing. Then, with all of that going on, our 6 year old and 9 month old would wake up and be cranky and crying! LOL....oh, the memories of my 4am coffee!

I do, I do!!

 

I drink it with 2 small scoops of sugar...creamer is optional.

I enjoy coffee, but I don't require it to function. I can't stand the instant stuff. I'm usually fairly particular about what type of coffee and where it came from. My favorite coffee comes from Ethiopia.

I've been drinking Chock Full of Nuts lately, and I take it black.

Coffee with a little cream is a great way to start the morning.

Sorry Rockmom, but I can't stand Starbucks. strong.
Fortunately, you're in the extreme minority. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.