July 24, 200818 yr That is awesome for Jared! On a personal note, the even better news is I already have my tickets in hand for the Bengals/Colts game at Indy!!! They also play a preseason game on 8-28.
July 24, 200818 yr I can't wait to see him come in on 4th and inches. If he is the third quarterback I'm pretty sure that makes him the "emergency" quarterback who can't come in the game unless one of the other QB's is hurt...
July 24, 200818 yr They also play a preseason game on 8-28. I am clear on that but it doesn't interest me near as much as the regular season game.
July 24, 200818 yr So let me get this straight. Now he'll be backing up Manning. So what's changed? :lol:
July 24, 200818 yr I am clear on that but it doesn't interest me near as much as the regular season game. He might get to play more.:D
July 24, 200818 yr He might get to play more.:D If he would possibly become the backup QB he stands a pretty good chance of playing a lot in the 2nd half of the regular season game, If you know what I mean.
July 24, 200818 yr So let me get this straight. Now he'll be backing up Manning. So what's changed? :lol: HaHa 1. QB lessons in elementary school - $40 2. Various clothes and equipment throughout school - $800$ 3. Parents travel cost watching you play college ball $3000 4. Backing up the best brother quarterbacks to ever play the game - Priceless
July 25, 200818 yr HaHa 1. QB lessons in elementary school - $40 2. Various clothes and equipment throughout school - $800$ 3. Parents travel cost watching you play college ball $3000 4. Backing up the best brother quarterbacks to ever play the game - Priceless #5 Wearing a ballcap, holding a clipboard and making 6 figures needs to be added as well.
July 25, 200818 yr Lorenzen to Tamme............ TOUCHDOWN !!!! Needless to say wearing BLUE !!! One and only reason to watch a Colts pre-season game this year. :thumb:
July 25, 200818 yr HaHa 1. QB lessons in elementary school - $40 2. Various clothes and equipment throughout school - $800$ 3. Parents travel cost watching you play college ball $3000 4. Backing up the best brother quarterbacks to ever play the game - Priceless StormBringer pulling out the big-time post early in his/her BGPreps career! :thumb: Nice one. You made me laugh!
July 25, 200818 yr If he is the third quarterback I'm pretty sure that makes him the "emergency" quarterback who can't come in the game unless one of the other QB's is hurt... I didn't know the Colts only had 2 QB's on the active roster. Although, don't get me wrong - I will gladly accept 6 figures to practice :thumb:
July 25, 200818 yr #5 Wearing a ballcap, holding a clipboard and making 6 figures needs to be added as well. :thumb:
July 27, 200818 yr With Manning getting infection from his surgery they might carry 1 more QB this year I hope. Life could be a lot worse. You get in tight with Petyton, throw to Wayne+Harrison and stay close to home making big bucks to enjoy the game you love! That's great! 4th+1 he could be the only legit QB to ever come in a game and take Peyton's spot when the game is on the line:)
July 27, 200818 yr So let me get this straight. Now he'll be backing up Manning. So what's changed? :lol: Kinda makes you wonder if Manning lol, may like Mr. Lorenzen. Also I mean that in a totally heterosexual way. Like thinks he's a good guy lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.