Anyone hear Carson Palmer's Comments about TOSU?

Interesting that you "don't care" what anyone says about tOSU but you have 1/4th of the posts in this thread. :lol: Just messing around.

:thumb: No offense taken, I actually was thinking the same thing when I noticed how many post that I had put up and didn't realize it :lol:. I really don't care what he had to say though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear on Sportscenter what Palmer said about Ohio State. He was saying how everyone talked about them and how he was very tired of hearing it. He said he can't wait to see OSU vs USC in the Shoe and watch it.

Anyone else hear this??

Who didnt hear this. But i didnt see why it was such a big deal on all of the shows..it was really kind of a pointless story and like everyone is saying just some school pride he was showing. He wasn't putting down OSU like all of the media wanted it to be

I thought it was hilarious! He was telling the truth too. I don't have a problem with OSU fans, infact I have a few friends thats are, but I'd rather not be around them when they talk about there team, drives me crazy. Also don't help that I love Michigan football.

Interesting that Palmer said "when USC comes to the shoe" Terrelle Pryor in a spread offense will be starting that game more than likely... Carson is writing some big checks for his alumni.. will they cash them?

Interesting that a USC guy is looking forward to his school playing up the road, and talking a little Alumni trash talk? Yawn...

Interesting that a USC guy is looking forward to his school playing up the road, and talking a little Alumni trash talk? Yawn...

My comments were about next year, they play USC this year as well.. with Pryor probably having a limited role. I bet you were impressed by Dennis Dixon as well... you haven't seen nothing yet.. better get your popcorn, it's gonna be a show.

My comments were about next year, they play USC this year as well.. with Pryor probably having a limited role. I bet you were impressed by Dennis Dixon as well... you haven't seen nothing yet.. better get your popcorn, it's gonna be a show.

I know the locations for the next two years. More like a nightmare. Going to be a lot of fun... :walk:

I know the locations for the next two years. More like a nightmare. Going to be a lot of fun... :walk:

I don't expect anyone with UC connections to support OSU, when they take guys like Posey/Clifford/Shoenhoft out of your back yard. But hey you might be able to get Clifford back soon.