Anyone hear Carson Palmer's Comments about TOSU?

I don't expect anyone with UC connections to support OSU, when they take guys like Posey/Clifford/Shoenhoft out of your back yard. But hey you might be able to get Clifford back soon.

Cheap shots directed at one really bad kid and one good kid OSU got from Cincy? Even his HS coach wants nothing to do with Clifford. Nice job Vestie. Way to do your homework. Devir is a great kid and I wish him well. If UC was hurting at WR that would have been a big one.

Want to talk Brandon Underwood and what tO$U did for him? 40+ hours in three quarters needed on top of a regular class load. Underwater basket weaving didn't transfer to UC it seems.................

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that Palmer said "when USC comes to the shoe" Terrelle Pryor in a spread offense will be starting that game more than likely... Carson is writing some big checks for his alumni.. will they cash them?

USC will win by 2 TD's. :thumb:

Cheap shots directed at one really bad kid and one good kid OSU got from Cincy? Even his HS coach wants nothing to do with Clifford. Nice job Vestie. Way to do your homework. Devir is a great kid and I wish him well. If UC was hurting at WR that would have been a big one.

Want to talk Brandon Underwood and what tO$U did for him? 40+ hours in three quarters needed on top of a regular class load. Underwater basket weaving didn't transfer to UC it seems.................

No cheap shots intended it's a picture perfect fact that UC is back on the map in football and they are in direct recruiting competition with OSU. I believe Clifford is gonna be dismissed, if he is still a member of the team. UC let troubled Daniels back on the field, maybe Clifford can earn a spot there if they want him. I like UC and coach Kelly, I learned a lot from his passing game, particulary his concept side offense. But I don't expect any Bearcat fans to really like OSU. Didn't UC pursue CJ Barnett hard? OSU is also taking the best LB and DB from the state of KY in 2009. They are not gonna be liked on this board.

No cheap shots intended it's a picture perfect fact that UC is back on the map in football and they are in direct recruiting competition with OSU. I believe Clifford is gonna be dismissed, if he is still a member of the team. UC let troubled Daniels back on the field, maybe Clifford can earn a spot there if they want him. I like UC and coach Kelly, I learned a lot from his passing game, particulary his concept side offense. But I don't expect any Bearcat fans to really like OSU. Didn't UC pursue CJ Barnett hard? OSU is also taking the best LB and DB from the state of KY in 2009. They are not gonna be liked on this board.

Clifford is out. I look for him to land at Tennessee State. Coombs wanted nothing to do with him a month ago when it was clear he wasn't going to be back at OSU.

You want no part of arguing about Alex Daniels. He's a top notch kid that made an awful decision after following his buddies to Minnesota.

CJ was a target for UC, but they were far from devastated he ended up picking OSU.

The Buckeyes are going to have a lot of trouble recruiting Cincinnati. Write that down... ;)