Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many can you check off???

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22, but some of them just either don't pertain to me, or do not appeal to me.

 

I don't have to forgive my parents. They were great and no need for forgiveness.

 

I have no desire to go to France. And, I don't like concerts.

Edited by Ram

I had 35 but remember I'm 61 and have lived and loved well .

Edited by KyTmcNcc

25, some of those statements are pretty silly

I'm darn good at #9.

 

However, #12 is simply crap. Anyone that says they want to do that are either lying or they read too many crappy romance novels.

Well 30 was my score , but I could have answered a couple more. SOME did not apply to me, a beard!

I'm darn good at #9.

 

However, #12 is simply crap. Anyone that says they want to do that are either lying or they read too many crappy romance novels.

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

I don't know, maybe it's the wine, but you made me laugh at that one.:lol:

22, but some of them just either don't pertain to me, or do not appeal to me.

 

I don't have to forgive my parents. They were great and need for forgiveness.

 

I have no desire to go to France. And, I don't like concerts.

 

:thumb:

Began and then lost interest as so many of them I have no care to ever do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.