Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Will Ferrell Movies

Top 5 Will Ferrell Movies 188 members have voted

  1. 1. Top 5 Will Ferrell Movies

    • Night at the Roxbury
      4%
    • Zoolander
      3%
    • Elf
      6%
    • Old School
      20%
    • Anchorman
      20%
    • Bewitched
      0%
      0
    • Kicking & Screaming
      2%
    • Stranger than Fiction
      2%
    • Talladega Nights
      17%
    • Blades of Glory
      3%
    • Semi-Pro
      3%
    • Wedding Crashers
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They weren't on the poll, but I also liked his roles in Austin Powers, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

The Anchorman for me was hilarious.

You always find quotes in there that just crack you up, after you watch it again.

The fight with the networks and the PBS anchors show up, kill me.

 

"We've been coming to this same party for 10 years, and in no way is that depressing."

"If you were a man, I'd punch you. I'd punch you right in the mouth."

"I was sculpting my guns. I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand."

1. Old School

2. Anchorman

3. Elf

4.(Based on his role) Wedding Crashers

5. Talledega Nights

 

Old School is amazing.:D

1. Old School

2. Anchorman

3. Elf

4.(Based on his role) Wedding Crashers

5. Talledega Nights

 

Old School is amazing.:D

 

Frank The Tank!

1) Old School (That a Boy Blue!)

2) Elf

3) Anchorman

4) Talladega Nights

Old School

Wedding Crashers

Anchorman

1. Old School

2. Anchorman

3. Wedding Crashers

4. Talladega Nights

5. Blades of Glory

I couldnt find 5 that I was crazy about. I guess I "need more cow bell"!!!!!

1.) Anchorman

2.) Old School

3.) Wedding Crashers (Actually I like this movie more, but the others were better in regards to Will Ferrell because of his small role in this one)

4.) Talladega Nights

5.) A Night at the Roxbury

1. Anchorman- milk was a bad choice.

2. Old School- so good when it touches the lips.

3. Talledaga nights- tiny infant baby jesus in his golden fleece, fist all balled up.

4. Wedding Crashers- mom the meatloaf !!!!

5. Kickin and screaming.

I couldnt find 5 that I was crazy about. I guess I "need more cow bell"!!!!!

 

Do you mean this cowbell? :lol:

-----------------.gif

Do you mean this cowbell? :lol:

 

Exactly!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.