• Anchorman
    • Bewitched
    • Kicking & Screaming
    • Stranger than Fiction
    • Talladega Nights
    • Blades of Glory
    • Semi-Pro
    • Wedding Crashers

Since I figured that none of these guys quite got it right: ;)

As stated above, Will Ferrell has been in some really bad movies, REALLY bad (including Talladega Nights and Semi-Pro) but I will give this one a chance. I've never been a fan of John C. Reilly and think his comedy is less than subpar so I hope this one is going to be better than I've grown acustomed to from this pair.

Also as stated about, Seth

statmanhensley, I agree with ya on Talladega Nights, it wasen't to good but I thought Semi-Pro was hilarious. Will Ferrel has been in quite a few good movies. Imo he's one the funniest guys alive! Big, hairy and, loud!

This thread is going crazy...IMO Talladega Nights was hilarious! Will Ferrell has been in some pretty bad movies lately though (Bewitched, Kicking and Screaming, Semi-Pro: actually don't know never seen, but from what I've heard

......I'd start another thread.

Pick 5 out of these (5 or less), and give us them in order (in a post).

And in movies like Zoolander and Wedding Crashers, he wasn't a main role per say, but his character was hysterical. So rate based on his performance.

I'm a man, and I admit it. I have only liked ONE Will Ferrell movie - ELF! I have only walked out on one movie in my life, cause I'm tight - Talledega Nights.

I love Will Ferrell, but can't stand the stupid movies he makes. Loved him on SNL, in interviews, etc though.

1. Old School

2. Wedding Crashers

3. Night at the Roxbury

4. Elf

These are the only four movies of his that I've liked. Old School and The Wedding Crashers were awesome but not necessarily because he's in it. I think they were awesome cause he was paired up with people that are funny and could play off his comedy just as he could theirs.

In the others, I don't think he's been paired up with the best comedic actors. Granted he was in Talladega Nights with the great Sasha Cohen but John C. Reilly brought things to a point that I thought Superstar, in all its horrendous self, was better than Talladega Nights.

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

:lol::lol::lol:

:ylsuper: